• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

Anyone else besides Nick want to get them from me? The first 3 guys to post here will be part of my purchase.

Ok, I’ve ordered a fiver of each cigar, and now have myself, Nick and Chester... 2 more are welcome.

I need to find a way to get my hands on those. Anyone have a B&M they can pick these up quick? If not, I'll make an order. Can we come up with some others, as well, so making an order will be practical?
Let me see what I can do. I’ll swing by two spots tomorrow to see what I can get

May 8th @ 9pm EST (vherf starts earlier but this will give everyone time to get logged in)
Crowned Heads JD Howard Reserve

June 12th @ 9pm EST (vherf starts earlier but this will give everyone time to get logged in)
Alec Bradley sungrown

July 10th @ 9pm EST (vherf starts earlier but this will give everyone time to get logged in)
My Father’s “The Judge”

August 14th @ 9pm EST (vherf starts earlier but this will give everyone time to get logged in)
FSG Gordo
@kann
I know nothing about these other than the Padron 2000. Is there sizes to these?

Welcome to the Broke club! Wait till you realize you don't have enough humidor space for it all. @CBoukal
And... this is just the first phase 😂 @CigSid

I am way short on humidor space and I'm sure I've only scratched the surface of the things I want to try. The day I start spending this kind of money on bourbons and whiskies I'll be in Neverland for good. LOL

Welcome to the Broke club! Wait till you realize you don't have enough humidor space for it all. @CBoukal
And... this is just the first phase 😂 @CigSid

I am way short on humidor space and I'm sure I've only scratched the surface of the things I want to try. The day I start spending this kind of money on bourbons and whiskies I'll be in Neverland for good. LOL

And some beads is best value