• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

I say, “....shit, I can’t hang out with y’all cause yer cigar collections are incredible” .

TP says,”...ah hell, Garcia Vegas are good here!”

Less than 3 minutes later Phil(I believe) shows up with THIRTY YEAR OLD CUBAN and 32 year old Crown Royal!!!

Noobs beware! These folks are something else!

Hahahahahahahahaha! Enjoyed the visit. I appreciate the hospitality, fellas. Thanks.

Floyd T

I say, “....shit, I can’t hang out with y’all cause yer cigar collections are incredible” .

Less than 3 minutes later Phil(I believe) shows up with THIRTY YEAR OLD CUBAN and 32 year old Crown Royal!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha! Enjoyed the visit. I appreciate the hospitality, fellas. Thanks.

Floyd T
That was Bill @CigSid. He normally smokes better stuff, he can try harder next time

Floyd T
Great seeing you Floyd!!

Hey, it's not a club of any sort. No permission or secret handshake required. Door's always open for whoever walks through it -- we just all tend to be in the room on that particular night.

I am going to try tonight. I have that Corned beef and Cabbage soup in the slow cooker and my son has strength and conditioning until 7.. so we won't even have dinner until 730