• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

With Saturday being 4th of July. Planning on being on Friday at 8pm instead if anyone wants to join.

I’m on in about 5 minutes for a little while.
1700 CET / 1100 in the east...

I’m reading outside now so I don’t fall asleep. If anyone gets an early start, I’m online.

Great to see everyone last night! Sorry for fading so fast there at the end, Chester, but I just kind of fell off a cliff. Made it until the sun started coming up, though!
I think when the sun comes up you reserve the right to fade as quick as you want lol

Great to see everyone last night! Sorry for fading so fast there at the end, Chester, but I just kind of fell off a cliff. Made it until the sun started coming up, though!
No problem was time for me to get smoker ready for the brisket anyway.

Thanks to the gang of 4 last night, Nick Kann was too cheap to keep the light on, but a good time to meet John Holmes along with the others. Amazing what technology can do, specially at my tender age. But remember, Dick Tracy had an apple watch before apple was a company.