• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

Sadly probably not gonna make it this weekend. Gonna be out with the in-laws on Saturday evening and they aren’t exactly cigar people.

Long day on the road, but I’m stepping outside and logging in, now. If anyone is around, come say hello!

(2010 CET / 1410 EST)

Great talking with you again, Hayden! Sorry my dog went apeshit there towards the end. He went inside right after we hung up. :/

Great talking with you again, Hayden! Sorry my dog went apeshit there towards the end. He went inside right after we hung up. :/
Absolutely! It’s always a pleasure my friend! And don’t worry about the doggo. Mine are the exact same way 😎

Jumping online for a bit right now.

(1700’ish CET / 1100’ish EST)

Chad, Chester, and Ed -- it was great talking with you all today. I'll try to still be conscious for the Saturday evening v-herf. Hope everyone has a great evening!

Chad, Chester, and Ed -- it was great talking with you all today. I'll try to still be conscious for the Saturday evening v-herf. Hope everyone has a great evening!
Yes it was fun. Definitely hope to do it again

We are live right now Gentlemen!!!!! Jump in and say hi!!!

It’s 2230 CET / 1630 EST. I’ve got about 45 minutes. Come say hi!

1620 CET / 1020 DST. :p

I am online if anyone wants to pop their head in the v-lounge. Have a great day!

We are traveling over the weekend, so definitely won't make this one this weekend.

We’re short at work so I can make it this morning. But I might pop on around 15:00/21:00 CET if you’re up for another cigar in the evening