• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

It has been a very busy week. Kind of crazy how everyone or everything wanted to come out of the wood work this week all at the same time. I could use a smoke, but I am afraid I will miss tonight. I have double header soccer games at the arena tonight, so I will be out. I may zoom in on my phone so you can watch some of the action...

What time does this kick off? I searched through about 10 pages before I decided to ask and take the ribbing for not searching hard enough!

I hope to join you gentlemen (and ladies if there are any) tonight. Is there anything special I need to do? Go into the lounge and hit allow? I work until 8 CST, so it would be closer to 8:30 CST.

What time does this kick off? I searched through about 10 pages before I decided to ask and take the ribbing for not searching hard enough!
Some folks join at 8PM EST/7pm CST. Others jump on at 9pmEST/8pmCST. But I think that 8pmEST is the normal start time!

I hope to join you gentlemen (and ladies if there are any) tonight. Is there anything special I need to do? Go into the lounge and hit allow? I work until 8 CST, so it would be closer to 8:30 CST.
Nothing special to do; Just join, say hi, and enjoy the laughter!

More the merrier!!! It’s a fun group!! If you drink make sure to have a drink ready, if you plan on bringing one cigar maybe have 2 extras ready. I’ve on multiple occasions only planned to stop in for one cigar and next thing I know I’m on my fourth. Usually the only thing that saves me is my battery dies or wife hears me say something and I’m sent to my room haha.

Just click the link and then join the "meeting". It's all set up, already; just click the link.

2000 EST/2100CST, or whenever you can get on. We (mostly all) start at that time, but can go well past midnight on the right coast. Ben, stop in and say hi, even if it's just for a few minutes.