• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

If there's a bunch of you one, I'll hop on, as well. However, I'll be a keyboard warrior again since I'm sitting in bed. It would just get awkward, though, if it were only Brad and I and I just stared back at him through the darkened screen without saying anything...

If there's a bunch of you one, I'll hop on, as well. However, I'll be a keyboard warrior again since I'm sitting in bed. It would just get awkward, though, if it were only Brad and I and I just stared back at him through the darkened screen without saying anything...
Can you record this? I’d hop on but in the middle of cooking dinner.

Hey guys, Gaby from Kafie Cigars reached out to @CigarMan Andy and I and offered this awesome/very generous (permanent) discount code to his new boutique website. I have copied the text from his email. As you will read, he has only asked that only active members use the code. I checked out the site and there seem to be many offerings not available from his other site or vendors as well as chocolate and coffee. Worth checking out! Cheers!

“Hi Andy & Hayden,

Happy New Year. I hope you are doing well.

Recently we launched www.boutiquesmoke.com , a website to facilitate access to our brands (Cigars and Coffee) , addressing the “pandemic” factor for small business.

I appreciate tremendously the time you guys gave me during your Cigar Pass Virtual HERF. It was quite enjoyable. Great group of guys.

As a way of saying thank you, I have created a special coupon code CIGARPASSVIP (15% discount - permanent). All I ask is that you please keep this code only for club members.

Please feel free to visit the site, purchase what you like and welcome to our small boutique cigar and coffee family.

Much love to you all, thank you.

Gaby”

***Disclaimer: If posting this discount code is not allowed, please kindly let me know and I will remove it. Most of us know what this is referring to, but for those who don’t frequent the herf, he joined us as a guest while we smoked/reviewed his cigars. I have absolutely no affiliation with the Kafie brand.

Last edited: