• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

Was I the only one that couldn’t access CP for the last 2 hours? I kept trying in my phone and computer and off my wifi as well using cellular and couldn’t get on to access the herf link. Even smoked this whole doin my homework hoping it would eventually work9809416C-11C6-436F-8066-FC5586277F9C.jpeg

Was I the only one that couldn’t access CP for the last 2 hours? I kept trying in my phone and computer and off my wifi as well using cellular and couldn’t get on to access the herf link. Even smoked this whole doin my homework hoping it would eventually workView attachment 55317
Yes, it seems the site was down for a few last night during prime herfing hours. Hope to see you next week!

*EDIT* That beer looks exquisite!

Was I the only one that couldn’t access CP for the last 2 hours? I kept trying in my phone and computer and off my wifi as well using cellular and couldn’t get on to access the herf link. Even smoked this whole doin my homework hoping it would eventually workView attachment 55317
Tell me about the Coheeba lighter/cutter looking thingy?

Yes, it seems the site was down for a few last night during prime herfing hours. Hope to see you next week!

*EDIT* That beer looks exquisite
It was pretty good. I’ve been aging it in my fridge for years and I finally popped it open. I think I should have drank it sooner though because the coffee was mostly gone. But had great aged stout flavor. Sucks I couldn’t get on the herf. I don’t get many opportunities. Hopefully another will arise soon
Tell me about the Coheeba lighter/cutter looking thingy?
My brother got it for me when I was his best man. It’s a quad flame torch lighter that has an electric ignition. You put your finger on the silver circle and it lights. There’s a hole punch on the bottom but no cutter

Had the same issue. Maybe Wednesday?

It was pretty good. I’ve been aging it in my fridge for years and I finally popped it open. I think I should have drank it sooner though because the coffee was mostly gone. But had great aged stout flavor. Sucks I couldn’t get on the herf. I don’t get many opportunities. Hopefully another will arise soon

My brother got it for me when I was his best man. It’s a quad flame torch lighter that has an electric ignition. You put your finger on the silver circle and it lights. There’s a hole punch on the bottom but no cutter
Nice!

Good-looking item!

Nice!

Good-looking item!
It’s this guy here but mine has the cohiba branding. Not sure where my bro got it

I have a May '01 Partagas, I'm guessing a Lusitania - it seems like it's about a foot long. I'm going to smoke that thing during a Vherf this month if possible, a 21 YO seegar. I'm going to do a quick oil change when I get off, 50% chance of rain this evening so we'll see. I'll be out of town Saturday so next Wed/Sat will be my backup plan. This was one of the cigars I got in my Newbie Sampler from TheOrangeMan, so I've been sitting on it a while.