• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

Pretty sure Mayans was a CAO product.
There was a CAO mayans but this is a new one not by them
Steve, I think that the CAO Mayan was sticking with their jungle themed sticks. The Mayans that Chet posted is for "Mayans M.C.", the Sons of Anarchy spinoff.

Now, the SOA cigars (which, again, I believe were from Camacho) made sense since a whole bunch of characters actually smoked cigars (and Camacho was name dropped all over the show). I don't think anyone on Mayans actually smoked cigars!

Steve, I think that the CAO Mayan was sticking with their jungle themed sticks. The Mayans that Chet posted is for "Mayans M.C.", the Sons of Anarchy spinoff.

Now, the SOA cigars (which, again, I believe were from Camacho) made sense since a whole bunch of characters actually smoked cigars (and Camacho was name dropped all over the show). I don't think anyone on Mayans actually smoked cigars!
I think Marcus, the founder of the club is a cigar smoker. Maybe not in RL but I swear I saw him smoke on the show..

That may be the case with the mystery branded Mayans cigar. CAO made a Mayan but the band is different now that I look at it as part of there motorcycle themed "flat head" series.

That may be the case with the mystery branded Mayans cigar. CAO made a Mayan but the band is different now that I look at it as part of there motorcycle themed "flat head" series.

I definitely would like to get my hands on one of these!