• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

My brother @cohibasurfer joined us on Wednesday night, and it was a delight! If y'all ain't had a chance to meet him, yer missing out. Greta brother and kind as they come. I'm pushing him to stop by on Saturday. Due to the shitheads in his neighborhood, he's trying to work out noise cancelling headphones or ear buds. Them California people are "special", let me tell ya.

None-the-less, we love ya, Michael, and hope to ee you again.

Floyd T

My brother @cohibasurfer joined us on Wednesday night, and it was a delight! If y'all ain't had a chance to meet him, yer missing out. Greta brother and kind as they come. I'm pushing him to stop by on Saturday. Due to the shitheads in his neighborhood, he's trying to work out noise cancelling headphones or ear buds. Them California people are "special", let me tell ya.

None-the-less, we love ya, Michael, and hope to ee you again.

Floyd T
Thank you Floyd.... I should of tried it sooner. Old dog... new trick ... you know.

Trivia fund raiser starting at 7pm tonight, I'll hurry home once its over and hopefully catch some people still on.

Glad I was able to still catch a few of you on this morning -- sorry I missed everyone else. Fell asleep early and woke up around 0430 thanks to the dogs.