• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPrice.com

Fast4Dr

Single Malt Newbie
I purchased this service when I 1st started here so if anyone is looking for the best price on boxes of cigars, let me know and I'll see what I can find

Way to go Fast!!

Thanks for the post. I checked it out and this looks to be a great site. What benefits do you get for being a member?

Phil said:
So THAT is how you became the box split guru??
That's right....As a non-member I believe all you get is the price not the stores. As a member you get the stores and the prices

I've still got a few tokens left there, too. They're a great place to start a price search and generally they're right on, but often there are lower prices out there.

I think that the vendors may have to pay a fee to be listed, 'cause some of the sites I've found that have lower prices never show up when you do a check. Still a cool idea though. :)

They used to have one site - you could search and get prices, but they wouldn't tell you where you could get that price until you registered. Now they have two sites - a lite one (with tons of ads) and the members (registered-only) one. The lite one now shows prices and where to get those prices, but it is very limited to the stores it searches - it only searches stores with affiliate accounts (to make money).

I liked the old one better - you could do a quick search to see if the prices you are paying measure up.

maybe we should get fast to do requests.

like a request thread where we ask him for the cheapest at ... so and so... and then he gives us the price and link.

:D

wishi i heard about this place sooner.

thejollyco said:
maybe we should get fast to do requests.

like a request thread where we ask him for the cheapest at ... so and so... and then he gives us the price and link.
That's why I started this thread :D

Way to look out for the brothers, Fast!! :thumbs:

I can see a Fast Fan Club in your near future!

Can you find the box price of La Aurora Preferidos 1903 #2 Maduro, Preferidos 1903 #2 Platinum Tubos, and if possible the best price on the "Treasure Box" 5 tubos sampler? CB has 5 packs and the sampler all the time, but I want to see what a good price is in the retail world.

Many thanks!