• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPrice.com

Thanks statelandman I was just trying to see if I could get them any cheaper.
Thanks Fast4Dr for looking for me.
I guess I will have to buy them at famous-smoke
gamelover2004

I can get prices for the PAM but no one ever seems to have them in stock. You will never get anywhere close to MSPR on a box of Sharks

Damn, those PAMs are probably my favorite kind. Havent found them for anything less than $13 a stick for the maduros. But like Fast said, never in stock.

Mind if I make a request? How about a box of AVO Maduro Robustos? Gracias.

Mike if you would anyway, I am curious how much they (PAM) would go for the cheapest.

Thanks man.

I find the best prices for Padron cigars is lacigar.com. Subscribe to their email newsletter and they email you specials regularly. A few weeks ago thay had a special on the 3000. I bought a box for $71.

Fast4Dr,
how much do Mayorga High Octane cigars the ones in last months club news a killer deal on Mayorga High Octane cigars. The price was unreal, well below wholesale and close to 50% less than average web pricesand where can I buy them at. Also what is this months 'Loss leader' I got a promo email from them but can't afford $40 for a year at this moment please help me out.
Thanks,
gamelover2004 :thumbs:

just wanted to top this thread for the influx of newbies recently :thumbs: