• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigars I'll never smoke!

other than the multitudes of cigars I have collected that it will take me years to smoke, I have but one that I am really waiting on. I searched for, and was gifted (thank you you-know-who) a Fuente 'Twin Towers'. I will only smoke it when they show osama bin laden's bullet ridden body, or announce they found his long dead remains- in honor of my 343 fallen brothers. I do have a couple of cigars set aside for when certain BOTL come up and go fishing, but I don't count those in this category simply because I still have them only due to their laziness in wanting to come up and go fishing! :laugh:

I get my Twin Tower tomorrow. I do plan on smoking it at some point. :laugh: I will let you know how the Opus X A since its just the normal tobacco for it but with some nice age behind it.

I have some sentimental smokes that everyone else would consider dog rockets. I'm sure I'll smoke them someday, but they each have some special meaning to me and it's not because they are rare. One is a fake cuban my brother gave me, some tri-press Trilogy from when my daughter was born, some Tubo that I don't even know the brand that came from a good friend of mine, a Cuesta Rey that I got in Iraq with a OIF sticker on it.

The only kinda rare one I have is a LFD culebra from Al. I'll smoke that one eventually. Not really saving it for anything.

And now I've just listed the entire contents of my humidor down in the basement. I'm not really saving much of anything. :)

I too still have a couple cigars left from my first box purchase, Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto... Not the greatest sticks in the world, but dagnabbit they're mine...

I won the pipe cigar rolled by Pepin at the Outlaw event a couple of years back. Probably won't smoke it as it's pretty cool to look at, and has a neat story behind it. I've got lots of other Pepin cigars when the mood strikes.....:thumbs: