• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigars that you miss

cabaiguan juan

Vote Panda 2024
This is motivated by my listening to old cigar podcasts and hearing of Cigars which I have smoked and enjoyed but haven’t seen in shops in a good long while.

What first comes to mind is a Nicaraguan brand called Elogio. Liked them. Bought a box a few years ago but hadn’t seen them in a few years now.

What are some brands/lines that you miss?

Royal Jamaican any vitola. Winston Churchill smoked them between H. Upmans. Made with real Jamaican tobacco and Cameroon wrappers. Haven't been any since hurricane Gilbert did in the Jamaican tobacco industry in 1988

Doc

Last edited:
RA coronas, the Punch Supers, Boli Lonsdales, for NC's- pre-late 90's boom El Creditos, El Rico Habanos and LGC Wavells. Oh, that very first run of Cupidos.

(Corrected Boli lancero to lonsdale....though I would love to try a lancero if they ever existed)

Last edited:
Punch Black Prince, RA coronas, the old Ryj and Partagas MM Perfectos. Strangely, I also miss the 1997 Cusano Corojo's; my first favorite smoke!

The 60’s and 70’s Cuban tobacco... Especially Partagas and Montecristo... Nothing better... ever.

what has passed has passed live for the future and what comes next