• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

cigarsdirect.com

MarkJr

willing participant in this game we play
I did a quick search before this and only saw the name mentioned, but has anyone ever dealt with this site? They have some interesting things and I was wondering if it is a reputable place to deal with. Any feedback would be appreciated.

I've seen them around Mark, but never ordered from them...hopefully someone else around here has.

I did a quick search before this and only saw the name mentioned, but has anyone ever dealt with this site? They have some interesting things and I was wondering if it is a reputable place to deal with. Any feedback would be appreciated.

I would avoid giving them any of my business. They seem to have an endless supply of Opus X of questionable origin and provenance. ( See this link )

Good lookin, that's why I ask first!

I've not ordered from them, so I have no personal experience with the level of service or quality of their cigars. I can say that they are way...way...way overpriced.

I just ordered a Hemingway sampler and a Sopranos sampler from them. Both had the lowest prices I could find. Receiving the Sopranow today, so we will see.

If you guys have a better retailer, I'm all ears! My local shop wanted $85 (yes you read correctly) for the Sopranos sampler. I paid easily half that online.

I just ordered a Hemingway sampler and a Sopranos sampler from them. Both had the lowest prices I could find. Receiving the Sopranow today, so we will see.

If you guys have a better retailer, I'm all ears! My local shop wanted $85 (yes you read correctly) for the Sopranos sampler. I paid easily half that online.

And that is what will kill the little guy. Your local shop has tobacco taxes, overhead, ect. I'd rather buy from a small shop than a huge retailer.

Ask one of our retailers.

...also, I found the 4-cigar sampler online for $38.99

And that is what will kill the little guy. Your local shop has tobacco taxes, overhead, ect. I'd rather buy from a small shop than a huge retailer.

Me too, but not when they are charging more than 200% over the competition. I know markup, and that is the kind of markup you would see in a tourist hot spot selling assorted crap to fools.

If you aren't willing to heed the warnings about cigardirect , why should anyone give you advice on "better" retailers? ???

Can't be, it's been said that the real Stig smokes Bilstein racing shocks with his Scotch. If he's only firing up CAO's it just can't be...

The only way to be sure is to see if his nipples are shaped like the nurburgring...