• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarSid you had to go there?

2K6TBSS

Bill,
A package arrived last night from "Bill's Herf House". I can't tell you how humbled I am to receive such a nice selection.  Your generosity went way above and beyond!  Every cigar in the package is a new one that I didn't think I would have an opportunity to enjoy.

Thank you again!
Jeff

Jeff, I am so glad you liked the package... It was absolutely my pleasure to share these great cigars with you.

Bills Herf House :p  , you're over the top.   Really great stuff you're doing.  Quite an entry! :thumbs:

I guess that's better than Bill's Whore House..........well, that depends on what the ladies look like!

Nice job Bill.  You're a great addition to the board  :thumbs:

bfreebern said:
I guess that's better than Bill's Whore House..........well, that depends on what the ladies look like!

Nice job Bill.  You're a great addition to the board  :thumbs:

I think I'm more fond of "Bill's Herf & Whore"...kinda has a ring to it.  :D

Nice one Bill, your timing...ONCE AGAIN...is right on the money. A nice pick-me-up thread during this sad time...and you couldn't have picked a better target than Jeffery. 

I must say, aside from Bill's endless bombing run....and as Brandon just said, you are a wonderful addition to CP. Your generosity goes well beyond friendship, it strikes a deeper meaning...one of passion not only for cigars, but for being a genuine BOTL.

Add that you and Kris (Light this!) have together revived the CC Forum and together have brought a new spark the the board. Thank you.  :thumbs:

I love reading these. As I am also a recipient of Bill's generosity, I can possibly relate to the feeling you had before, and after opening the package.
Good hit to and from!