• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarThief.com - The Offical Cigar Scum Bag list

Is it me, or does the web site appear to be down?

If the site appears down, then how can you connect to cigarpass.com? We're on the same server.

If you can't connect, then please do a tracert and post your results.

Thanks,
Rod

Rod said:
If the site appears down, then how can you connect to cigarpass.com? We're on the same server.

If you can't connect, then please do a tracert and post your results.

Thanks,
Rod
[snapback]184512[/snapback]​

DNS issue?

I'm new to this forum and was serious considering putting up a site as well a few weeks ago when I found out that the other list was not accepting input from sites outside of HP and realizing that I was engaging in a purchase from a questionable source.
This is a HUGE advancement for the cigar community as a whole and for new members to be protected regardless of what forum they reside at. I do belive that input should be restricted to approval from moderators at specific sites for before posting the questioned users name first. I always believe in giving the person an opportunity to make it right before putting them on a list and just because one person says they have been treated wrong doesn't really tell both sides of the story. Is there some type of mediating or proof required before listing a name?

Thanks again this will help deter the thiefs!

Friggin awesome!!! Rod, I noticed that you are from Arcadia which is pretty close to where I'm at in Hermosa Beach... We should definitely get together for a smoke...

Cigarthief looks awesome, and I thought that I'd make the following suggestion. Gary (Ormazd) has a very useful list up on his own personal webspace. Perhaps, with a little coordination, the two of you can combine lists.

Also, there are many sites out there that each of us belong to...
Just to name a few:
cigarpass
cigarfamily
cigarweekly
cigardivan
cigarwise
cigarbid

Most of the sites, with the exception of (cigarweekly), are fairly receptive to feedback from other sites about certain members. Nonetheless, members from any site can look up people on a true master list, and determine if they wish to go forward with a trade.

Excellent job on the website!!

morenoloco said:
Friggin awesome!!! Rod, I noticed that you are from Arcadia which is pretty close to where I'm at in Hermosa Beach... We should definitely get together for a smoke...

Cigarthief looks awesome, and I thought that I'd make the following suggestion. Gary (Ormazd) has a very useful list up on his own personal webspace. Perhaps, with a little coordination, the two of you can combine lists.

Just to name a few:
cigarpass
cigarfamily
cigarweekly
cigardivan
cigarwise
cigarbid

Most of the sites, with the exception of (cigarweekly), are fairly receptive to feedback from other sites about certain members. Nonetheless, members from any site can look up people on a true master list, and determine if they wish to go forward with a trade.

[snapback]184748[/snapback]​

I believe at least one of the motivating factors for Rod to start the cigar thief site was because Ormazd made his list CF only. That caused a problem for some that were not on CF reporting scammers from other boards. There are a few on Gary's list that are familiar here, but there are also some here that will never make Gary's list for obvious reasons. I vote for adding Gary's list to CigarThief - but ultimately it's not my decision...

Yes, you are all very funny. Especially Kneel...

I was just in Hermosa Beach last weekend. Got screwed royally at the Union Cattle Company. Will never go back there again. Ordered two prime ribs and they were delivered in less than 3 minutes NO JOKE! Everything was frozen. Wasted a lot of money. Won't go back there again!

We should get together. I don't mind meeting you out in Hermosa. Know any smoker friendly restaurants near the peer? PM me...

Rod

morenoloco said:

Just to name a few:
cigarpass
cigarfamily
cigarweekly
cigardivan
cigarwise
cigarbid

[snapback]184748[/snapback]​

One would think there would be more then one entry by now. ???

You'd think... Only received one entry. Word of the new site probably hasn't spread around the forums yet.

Rod said:
You'd think... Only received one entry. Word of the new site probably hasn't spread around the forums yet.
[snapback]185043[/snapback]​

I would think that CP alone should be good for 3 or 4 entries...I haven't been personally screwed (in a direct manner) but there is at least one entry I'm itching to see.

That was my thought also, that CP alone could do 3-5 entries. Since I haven't been one of the parties involved I shouldn't fill anything out.