• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarThief.com - The Offical Cigar Scum Bag list

Well, we'll just have to wait for someone to submit the entry...

BrownDevil said:
Awesome addition to the cigar community!

Too bad circumstantial evidence isn't enough to submit the name of an obvious scumbag :0

Great job Rod!
[snapback]183895[/snapback]​

Hey BD,
Does that scumbag happen to be named after a particular state? Possibly in the Southwest region? :whistling:

ree ree robusto said:
BrownDevil said:
Awesome addition to the cigar community!

Too bad circumstantial evidence isn't enough to submit the name of an obvious scumbag :0

Great job Rod!
[snapback]183895[/snapback]​

Hey BD,
Does that scumbag happen to be named after a particular state? Possibly in the Southwest region? :whistling:
[snapback]185671[/snapback]​

Based on circumstantial evidence....I'd say your guess was as good as mine :sign:

Rod said:
You'd think... Only received one entry. Word of the new site probably hasn't spread around the forums yet.
[snapback]185043[/snapback]​

I have been checking back to see if the list got updated. I guess some are working to how to phrase their entry.

Man, the site sounds cool and I do have a good [well, bad actually] name to add, but for some reason cannot see the site using either Internet Explorer or FireFox ...

sir-smokes-a-lot said:
Man, the site sounds cool and I do have a good [well, bad actually] name to add, but for some reason cannot see the site using either Internet Explorer or FireFox ...
[snapback]187011[/snapback]​

Hmmm... I see it on both IE and Firefox... at work computers (GASP! :0 ) and home - some firewalled and some not?

I have one I will also be adding unless satisfaction is achieved soon...

Heck, I even downloaded Netscape Browser for kicks, can't get it with that either. Want to say I am somehow blocked here on campus, but can get to here and other sites of a more adult nature w/ no prob.

I just tried to add Jckposter... I'm assuming that someone is reviewing it currently... Heads up for when it appears!!

Bump

I ran across a cigar board new to me, Brotherhood of the Leaf.

The registration page was passworded - in other words, this is an invite only board. When I emailed the admin to confirm, I got this:

Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 9:28 AM
To: bruce@ssmana.org
Subject: Re: Brotherhood of the Leaf Forums Contact Us Form - Registration Problem

yes it is .......

Did this site just go away?

Edit - in light of recent transgressions, I was trying to find a 'list'...other than the one on CF.

By the way - does anyone know of any more 'lists'?

Maybe we can compile a note with as many 'list's as possible.

thanks.

Edit - in light of recent transgressions, I was trying to find a 'list'...other than the one on CF.

thanks.

Did I miss something?

thanks.

Did I miss something?

Yeah we outed you Gonz! :laugh:

:0

I didn't know my profile from NAMBLA was public info!

thanks.

Did I miss something?

Yeah we outed you Gonz! :laugh:

Wrong forum, Anthony!

No Gonz - you didn't miss anything major. I'm just looking for a compiled list for reference - incase someone's on it!

Whoever registered cigarthief.com must have let it expire. Domain-jackers own it now.

Oh, and Brotherhoodoftheleaf.com, i.e. jckposter didn't pay his hosting bill - account suspended.