• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CIGARZ Lounge Grand Opening!

stevehawk

'Member? C'mon you 'member!
Shawn Miles (CP member: Idahogn) has opened a lounge in Boise. Although it's been open for a month or so, the grand opening is scheduled for Saturday, May 17th.

Who: CIGARZ Smoking Lounge
What: Grand Opening
When: Sunday, May 18 2008
Where: 6914 W. State Street, Garden City, ID 83714

Shawn has a lot of great events planned for the grand opening:

- Cigar roller
- Give aways/Drawings
- Charity Poker Tourney
- Food

More details will be posted as the event draws closer. Everyone is invited! Come out and see Boise's newest smoking friendly establishment!

Edited to correct the date!

Go support Shawn if you can guys. I'm still trying to figure out if I can make it happen or not.

edit: Forgot to say that from the pics I've seen, it seems like it's a great place.

Congratulations, Shawn, I'll try and get Dave and maybe a couple others to take a road trip up.

John

thanks man i know that moby and tiny are coming along wih doug from sacramento and coach from ohio and pierre from maine ...... you can see early pics here the cigar shop

Best of luck to you! :thumbs:

Damn, I wish this was on another day! :angry: I will come to Boise and that is a promise! Congrats brothers, lots luck with the lounge!

I just herd about your shop grand opening yesterday from Dave while at Fumare! I wish I could make it but the schedule won't permit it but I will for sure be in to visit when I come to Boise. Besides, that's where Steve, Cory and Jeremy will be anyhow! :sign:

Congratulations and all the best to your endeavor Shawn!

I just herd about your shop grand opening yesterday from Dave while at Fumare! I wish I could make it but the schedule won't permit it but I will for sure be in to visit when I come to Boise. Besides, that's where Steve, Cory and Jeremy will be anyhow! :sign:

You got that right! We'll be the guys hunkered down around the poker table. (I'll be the one with the big stack of chips...) :laugh:

You got that right! We'll be the guys hunkered down around the poker table. (I'll be the one with the big stack of chips...) :laugh:

Could you take a picture of that Steve the few times I've played with you guys I;ve never seen you with a BIG STACK! :sign:

Thanks for the invite Shawn. Hopefully ill be able to make a little road trip and come up and herf with you guys. It will most likely be spur of the moment so I will let you know. Good luck either way!

Ben

thanks man i know that moby and tiny are coming along wih doug from sacramento and coach from ohio and pierre from maine ...... you can see early pics here the cigar shop

"You Must Be Logged-In to do That!"

Don't have, and won't have, a "My Space" account.

Could you take a picture of that Steve the few times I've played with you guys I;ve never seen you with a BIG STACK! :sign:

You must be my bad luck charm is all that I can say to that. The "spud boys" have felt the heat!! :laugh:

Damn, I wish this was on another day! :angry: I will come to Boise and that is a promise! Congrats brothers, lots luck with the lounge!
As long as I live here, you'll have a place to stay! :thumbs: Too bad you can't make it .. but if something changes. :whistling:

We should have a hell of a time. No Hooter's girls or a calendar girl tryout or anything, but some good friends, food, drinks, and cigars. Can't go wrong there! :thumbs:

If anyone is heading down this way, LMK!!!
- C

Not gonna be able to make this one unfortunately, but I'll be over that way at some point this summer for sure. Have fun boys.

I wish I could make it up there. I am working all weekend and can't make it. Sounds like a lot of fun!

We need some REAL pictures, Spudman! Break a leg!

We tried to take some the other day, but everytime the camera came on Cory started taking off his pants and mumbling something about jack-o-lanterns..

:whistling:

awww to bad you guys cant make it !!!!! i have special presents for all of my online brothers that will be attending........

wait for it ......

wait for it ...........

ive got 3 words for ya

Davidoff Royal Salomones!!!!!!!!!