• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

@CigSid, You don't play fair!!!!

2K6TBSS

So, I sent Bill a PM asking about purchasing some colloidal silver from his next batch. He replied back with he would let me know when he had another batch ready and would get some out to me.

I get a PM last week with a tracking number for the colloidal silver. I asked him what I owed him, and he just told me to enjoy

I didn't think he was going to blow up my neighborhood when the package was delivered!

Thank you Bill for the very generous gift of the colloidal silver, and the awesome selection of cigars that were also in the package. I have heard rumors that you don't play fair, but didn't want to believe them. You have proven me wrong!

So, I sent Bill a PM asking about purchasing some colloidal silver from his next batch. He replied back with he would let me know when he had another batch ready and would get some out to me.

I get a PM last week with a tracking number for the colloidal silver. I asked him what I owed him, and he just told me to enjoy

I didn't think he was going to blow up my neighborhood when the package was delivered!

Thank you Bill for the very generous gift of the colloidal silver, and the awesome selection of cigars that were also in the package. I have heard rumors that you don't play fair, but didn't want to believe them. You have proven me wrong!
What do you use it for? I've heard it has health benefits and fights infections? Is it hard to make?

What do you use it for? I've heard it has health benefits and fights infections? Is it hard to make?
That is true... It’s hard to make it “correctly”... some people use chemicals, some use low voltage, but I would never use that “colloidal” silver for my cigars... the particles are way too big... I use 3 neon transformers to get the 45,000 volts I need to make it. Just an ounce in a gallon of distilled water prevents mold on your precious cigars...

That is true... It’s hard to make it “correctly”... some people use chemicals, some use low voltage, but I would never use that “colloidal” silver for my cigars... the particles are way too big... I use 3 neon transformers to get the 45,000 volts I need to make it. Just an ounce in a gallon of distilled water prevents mold on your precious cigars...
Thanks for that info. I would never have thought it could help with cigars. Learned something new already today.

If you can, post a video of you making it. Sounds interesting.

Sneaky bastard that Bill! Generous beyond belie, way to go Bill.