• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cleveland

Hey...I know someone who's traveling there soon....I wonder if they've seen these!?

I am flying into Cleveland but going up to Sandusky!! Good times at Cedar Point next weekend.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

True, they didn't bring up the Browns. They did bring up the burning river, though.

Laughed my a** off!

Those videos re hilarious. I sent them to a buddy who is moving from Cleveland to Columbus

They've been playing the audio from these on a couple of radio stations here in C-Town. I've heard that the maker of the videos has taken a lot of heat from folks who simply don't have a sense of humor. I think they're hilarious!

I spit "drinkin tea" all over my lap top. That's some funny stuff right there!!

At least we're not Detroit! Bwa ha ha ha!!!

Wrong, those were just wrong! Very funny, but wrong. The giant rubber stamp made me laugh. My father owned Cleveland Rubber Stamp for 20 years, it was located on the corner of West 6th & Saint Claire. The folks that commissioned that "piece of art" pressed him hard for a donation. He told them to f-off.

Cheers,

Tony

When I worked in Ohio, my region included good Ol' Cleveland. That video is spot on. :laugh: