• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Climmax phone number?

Best I could find:

Climmax Humidification,
Portland, Oregon
888-CLI-MMAX
www.climmax.com

...the web site re-directs to fujipub.com but the phone # at least rings through (no answer when I tried).

Good luck.....B.B.S.

Edit - you may find this link rather interesting..... :whistling:

There was a time I would recommend a BOTL go to Vern for beads... but lately I can't do it.

Emo

emodx said:
There was a time I would recommend a BOTL go to Vern for beads... but lately I can't do it.

Emo
Got to say I was really dissapointed with his "follow through", or complete lack therof, given the fact that I'm a local customer. Seems his site is down so he's not taking orders, but there appear to be folks that got dropped in the shuffle.....

Too bad and I do hope Vern is just busy with other projects; In the meantime, Viper @ Heartfelt can fix you up very promptly and his products are great. My two humi's and the cooler are "Powered by Heartfelt".... :thumbs:

Regards - B.B.S.

Edit - ...at 5:05PM, Vern called my desk here at work. Coincidence? Hard to believe but in any event he said he was "returning my call". As I told him, we spoke months ago but nothing recently. He did tell me that he'd had some health issues, but was feeling better. He also said they were basically "out of business" and didn't offer any details. I wished him well and that was that. Bottom line - it would appear that Climmax is no more.

Interesting to say the least.

B.B.S.

Thanks for your post, seems to explain it well and put an end to my questions. :(

Oh well, my order from Heartfelt arrived today.

Tempus.

BBS, thanks for the info. I'm assuming that Climmax won't charge me for the items now and that order is history so I placed an order from Heartfelt on Friday for some beads. Can't wait to get them and put them to work.

Jeff

Thanks BBS for the post.

I'm very sorry to hear Vern has closed down Climmax :( I've placed multiple orders with him and never had a problem until my most recent order. He never charged me so Aztec, I can almost guarantee you that your credit card will not be charged. In my case, I had done it on line but it never appeared on my credit card statement.

Thanks CC for the reply. I haven't seen the charge on my statement so I'm assuming he won't. Already placed an order with Heartfelt and received part of it already. Great service!

Jeff

I always use 1-900-Hot-Babe when I need to reach climaxx...... :D

Matt R said:
I always use 1-900-Hot-Babe when I need to reach climaxx...... :D
[snapback]216439[/snapback]​

And here I thought you used 1-900-Girly-Guy for that. :whistling:

I thought this thread looked a little kinky too. :laugh:

It goes well with the "sportin wood" thread! :laugh: