• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Climmax Premier, Magnetic?

Ike

I went ahead and bought a normal humidor. I found it "used" at a local shop. It looks brand new but for a small chip in the top. It is a larger size desktop humidor. The guy at the shop said it would hold about 100 sticks. It came with a humidification device that attaches to the roof with a magnet. I would like to use a climmax unit in its place, I was wondering if it would work with the magnet that is alredy attached.

I've been meaning to get back on the board, its been a while. School is keeping me so busy I have not had time for anything fun. :(

Thanks for all the help you guys have given me with my questions over the months.

I can't wait to get this thing filled, it has to wait till after I move though :angry: LOL.

Ike said:
I went ahead and bought a normal humidor. I found it "used" at a local shop. It looks brand new but for a small chip in the top. It is a larger size desktop humidor. The guy at the shop said it would hold about 100 sticks. It came with a humidification device that attaches to the roof with a magnet. I would like to use a climmax unit in its place, I was wondering if it would work with the magnet that is alredy attached.

I've been meaning to get back on the board, its been a while. School is keeping me so busy I have not had time for anything fun. :(

Thanks for all the help you guys have given me with my questions over the months.

I can't wait to get this thing filled, it has to wait till after I move though :angry: LOL.
So, are you asking if you can use beads in the original humidifier. Or if you can use a different humidifier filled with beads that has it's own magnet? I would say yes on both accounts.

Emo

I'm not asking about the beads. I'm talking about the climmax premier unit, I guess it has beads in it. It is the gold rectangular unit. I am wondering if it is magnetic, meaning will it stick to the magnet that is in my box.

thanks

PM Vern here on CP, or call him at 888-254-6629, he will be able to answer any questions you have about those units.
Bryan :thumbs:

Hold it over your bed and do a test run. Shake it up and down if need be :thumbs:

The premier I received came with velcro dots to allow you to suspend it from the top or a wall. I'm pretty sure the unit itself is not magnetic, probably aluminum. If you prefer magnet, I'm sure you could get some from the hardware store and use that.