• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Clown's 1st CP box pass

clown

Clown's Custom Pass
OK the holidays are over. And opening day is still months away. And it’s cold out here, real cold.

And I figured this would be a way to introduce myself to this board.

General rules apply, they must be around somewhere, but here’s the addition ...

For being a part of the pass I’ll make up 20 custom cigar bands for you. They can either be highly specialized or something simple with your name on it that you might want to use a second band on premium cigars you gift to someone. Making bands has become something of a hobby for me.

When you get the box put your custom band on the cigars you include in the pass and keep the rest of the bands as a thanks for playing. (Keep the original band on also.)

I’m looking for 7 or 8 players.

Here’s some of probably 20 or 25 cigars I’ll start the pass off with:
Ashton vsg
Don Tomas
ERDM
Fuente
Fuente opus X
La Luna
monte (fine art tube)
Partagas
Perdomo
Triology authentic corojo
Ult

isom
cohiba siglo VI
H Upmann torp

e-mail me with, name, CP handle, address, and design ideas
tommietoo2000@aol.com

Oh, and one last dumb Christmas riddle, what do English teachers call Santa's helpers?

Welcome to CP Clown! You're gonna love it here :)
For those of you who don't know Clown is a well respected trader at CW. Good luck with your pass :thumbs:

clown said:
Oh, and one last dumb Christmas riddle, what do English teachers call Santa's helpers?
Subordinate Clauses of course!

So far I have one player, Arlen you're in.

AVB nice picture, she has wonderful ... eyes.

And yes subordinate clauses.

I lied one more stupid riddle, what do you get when you cross frosty the snow man and a vampire?

Arlen
do you have an idea for a design, would you like the door county patch on a band?

send me an e-mail at tommietoo2000@aol.com so I can send you a draft.

clown said:
And yes subordinate clauses.

I lied one more stupid riddle, what do you get when you cross frosty the snow man and a vampire?
I get frostbite no doubt.

I did a trade with clown on the old JR's board prolly a year ago. In addition to my cigars and freebies he included 20 or so nice bands for me. I want to join, but may need some flexibility in placement in the pass. I will try to get an email out soon, but am having problems loading my email account over the satellite connection.

Emo

Excellent pass - I love the idea of custom bands...

I'm in if you'll have me and still have room.

- Oak

clown said:
Arlen
do you have an idea for a design, would you like the door county patch on a band?

send me an e-mail at tommietoo2000@aol.com so I can send you a draft.
Well I said I wasnt going to join any more passes for a while- BUT: custom bands sounds like a nifty idea, plus judging from your email address, if you're name is TOMMY (same as me ;)) I'd like in (if you'll have me of course).

Any pictures of previous bands??? I'm very curious to see! :D

:thumbs: Toaster

Oh yeah- and AVB: I stole your cigar girl picture and put it on my cell phone! :D AWESOME PICTURE! :D if you have anymore - PLEASE LET ME KNOW! ;)

Ok here's who I got so far
WrenchASE
Oak
Toaster
emedx, if he can find his e-mail

My Webpage
If I did this right here's a link to my web site, note the links in the site are down. I hope to update the pics but this will give you some idea.

AND
E-mail me with ideas.
E-mailing is important, it is easier for me to send you a draft of your designs in e-mail rather than posting through the board.

tommietoo2000@aol.com

I seen the bands you did for SleepyJim. Nice work. I'll join. if you'll have me.

M3

Best of luck with your first CP pass. My inventory is running low so I will have to sit this one out but those bands really make me wish I was stocked up.

Hey Clown, I'd love to be in your pass!!

Sounds like a neat angle on the pass!!

Welcome aboard and cudos for jumping right in!!! :thumbs:

I am in if you will allow me the pleasure.

PhatAsh, you're in, see post above to e-mail me info.

That makes 7, if emedx finds his e-mail, could add one or two more.

clown said:
PhatAsh, you're in, see post above to e-mail me info.

That makes 7, if emedx finds his e-mail, could add one or two more.
emo is only able to connect by satellite since he's out on a ship in the middle of the ocean ;)

He'll be around!