• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Clown's 1st CP box pass

been outa town since Monday. But it looks like this pass has drawn to a great close. I hope to see it if not tomorrow then friday.

I hope everybody had a good time and enjoys their bands.

I've been thinking about two new passes one with a baseball or Cubs focus and one centering on my daughters upcoming wedding. I'm not sure I'll have time or but if anyone has any ideas on how to develop the themes feel free to pass them on.

emodx said:
Thank you for letting me play! Yo have a nice looking box coming back to you.
0301 0120 0003 1046 3280
Woohoo... Congrats bro!

Your item was delivered at 1:38 pm on March 05, 2004 in CHICAGO, IL 60641

When I left at 12:30 the box hadn't arrived yet, upon returning at 4 there it was safely tucked under the chair on the porch. With wind gusts today up to 60 mph I was glad the see that our new postwoman took care to protect the box.

After doing surgery on the box and containers to get them open (remind me to buy stock in packaging tape before my next box pass :) ) a wonderful assortment of smokes presented itself, about twice as many as the pass started with. Even some of the dog rockets look appealing.

I still haven't decided which one to burn to celebrate the box's return when I walk the dog in a little bit. Lotsa good choices here.

Thanks everyone for making my first pass here at CP a success. I hope you all enjoy your bands and put them to good use.
Baloon_animal.gif

clown said:
After doing surgery on the box and containers to get them open (remind me to buy stock in packaging tape before my next box pass :) )
:0 , kinda figures a practical joke was in order for the Clown. :p :sign:

Emo

Moved to [Completed Cigar Passes] as requested.

Sorry I missed out on this one - I could have come up with a good use for some bands :p

Congratulations on a successful pass!
Dave ;)