• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Clown's 1st CP box pass

is there an easy way to show jpgs on this BB? Do I have to post them on the web first?

Shuji, you got mail, I didn't realize I had it before.

Lumberg I need an e-mail from you.

And piratelooks and Big100HD I need to hear from you.

OK while working on the bands here's the list of cigars to start the pass off, I may add a few.

Ashton vsg
Ashton vsg
AVO signature
Bucanero capitan maduo
Criollo
Dannemann Espada sumatra
Don Tomas Dominican selection churchill
erdm churchill
Fuent Fuent Opus X
Fuent flor fina 858
Indian Tabac maduro box press
JR Ult
La Aurora maduro
La Luna African Fuerte torp
Macanudo madur
Montecristo Royale Delacroix
Oliva blue band churchhill
Padron 4000
Perdomo La Tradition torp
Pleiades torp
Torano exodus 1959 maduro box press

Cohiba siglo VI isom
Coro isom
H Upmann torp isom
Sancho Panza torp isom

email is on the way. thanks again. THIS IS GREAT !!!!!!!!!11

Happiness is an ocean breeze, the cabin girl in my lap, and toasting a CAO !!!

clown said:
is there an easy way to show jpgs on this BB? Do I have to post them on the web first?

You need to post images on the Web first - then link to them.

Email me all the images as one pile if you wish, and I can upload them to a webspace and either send you all the links or create a post with all of them inline.

- Oak

The band clown made up for me is awesome! Excellent work! Can I order these is mass quanity?????? haha
Thanks again for the pass and let the fun begin!

oak said:
clown said:

You need to post images on the Web first - then link to them.

Email me all the images as one pile if you wish, and I can upload them to a webspace and either send you all the links or create a post with all of them inline.

- Oak
Yeah!! great idea. I just want to make sure I (we) get to see all the bands that clown has taken the time to create and print :)

Either a posted link with pictures (better), or print a sheet with them all for us all to see when we get the pass (even if a certain passers cigars are already all gone)

:thumbs: Toaster

I'll at least print up a sheet that will go in the pass.

I can probably make that a jpg and send it to Oak to link

OK I hope to get this out the door Wed or Thurs. but I need to hear from a couple of you guys to finish up the bands.

toaster am I using your idea or mine?

easy4dr where you modifying the design or are we good to go?

Big100HD I got a design but need an e-mail address

The last guy I'm waiting on is EMODX, he's out to sea I'm told, so he'll be at the end of the pass and I'll probably send him bands directly.

clown and I went back and forth several times on my bands, he really put in the extra effort, thanks man!

looking forward to this.

clown said:
toaster am I using your idea or mine?
I guess let's go with your second idea- the dark (black?) one with the olive branches?

THANK YOU for the time and effort you've put into this- its a great idea and I'm really looking forward to seeing your pass :D

Thanks for allowing me to play and the bands.

I should have the pass order figured out later tonite, shuji i'll try and keep you near the end.

clown said:
I should have the pass order figured out later tonite, shuji i'll try and keep you near the end.
I was just messing around! Do it however it works out best! :)

Proposed pass order, just an idea ??? Putting emodx at the end and the Texas guys near the end, I came up with the following:

WrenchASE (Wis)
gr8smokes (PA)
Fast4Dr. (NY)
CC86 (CT)
Lumberg (MD)
PhatAsh (MD)
Oak (DC)
Big100HD (VA)
dannyob (TN) if he's in?
maduro357 (GA)
piratelooks (AR)
Toaster (TX)
Shuji (TX)
emodx (FL)
home to clown (IL)

This looks strictly east coast to midwest, nothing in the Mountain or Pacific times zones.

CC is the official unofficial cigarpass.com box pass route generator :p

Shuji and I live in the same neck of the woods, so either him or me first, no difference really. If its all right with Shuji, we'd end up meeting personally doing a mini-herf handoff and we can split the shipping off to the next person on the list. (no reason for us to ship it to each other, we're only about half hour apart)

Based on Toaster's input OOOOPS, I screwed up, I think this line-up works much better :D
WrenchASE (Wis)
gr8smokes (PA)
CC86 (CT)
Lumberg (MD)
PhatAsh (MD)
Oak (DC)
Big100HD (VA)
dannyob (TN) if he's in?
maduro357 (GA)
piratelooks (AR)
Toaster (TX)
Fast4Dr. (NY)
Shuji (TX)
emodx (FL)
home to clown (IL)

:D :D :D :sign: :D :sign: :D :D

coventrycat86 said:
Based on Toaster's input OOOOPS, I screwed up, I think this line-up works much better :D
Haha, that was funny. :)

That sounds good to me, Toaster! :)