• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Clueless Girlfriend needs help

Ashton VSG's (not cabinet) or better yet a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Scotch and let him pick his cigars...

Ashton VSG's (not cabinet) or better yet a bottle of Johnnie Walker Blue Scotch and let him pick his cigars...

Geeze JW blue from a girl friend? That’s like a 200$ bottle of scotch. Guess I’ve been dating the wrong kinda women.

Pay attenion ppl, he's been smoking for at least a year and so should have a few he likes by now.

I got him his first humidor (sp?) for christmas last year- smallish but fits his smoking habits.

By the sounds of it he is a relatively new smoker. Trying a wide variety of smokes is a great way for a new smoker to become experienced.

Pay attenion ppl, he's been smoking for at least a year and so should have a few he likes by now.

I got him his first humidor (sp?) for christmas last year- smallish but fits his smoking habits.

By the sounds of it he is a relatively new smoker. Trying a wide variety of smokes is a great way for a new smoker to become experienced.

I read that. I have been smoking for around a year and would consider myself very inexperienced. I still really haven't found a smoke that I dislike other than obvious dog rockets.

You guys amaze me, I am absolutely floored. ??? ???

None of you, not one, not even our regular detective AVB, has asked this person to do an introduction or fill out their profile.

Ok, so let me guess - you see (or think) it's a charming woman and your defense disintegrates, who needs rules right, this is a woman?. Simple, if this were a man, he would be jumped on by several of you to fill in his profile and introduce himself.

Is this really a woman, mmmm? Reading the three posts, I'm a little suspect but that's just me. :whistling:

Well then "clueless girlfriend" who first said you know nothing about cigars and/or cigar accompaniment and the followed by saying you bought him a humidor (cigar accompaniment), how about filling in your profile and introducing yourself in the right thread!!!

If you are real I apologize in advance. However, whether you are a woman or man, it is good form to introduce yourself and fill in your profile. Something my good BOTL's seem to have forgotten :laugh: :laugh:

Brian

Well, I'm not going to fill out my profile, not until after the holidays, at least. The reason? My boyfriend comes on this site regularly and this is a surprise. He knows I know almost nothing about cigars (the smoking objects themselves, that is. I have a general knowledge both from him doing his thing and my step-father liking cigars as well.) so by asking for help from people who like cigars and know cigars, bingo bango- excellent gift. I don't know if it matters, but I am a woman- what difference would it make anyhow?- and I think I'll be on here time to time to look up things for him. So pardon my lack of introduction and I hope my etique hasn't been too poor.

P.S. don't be a dick :D :p

Well, I'm not going to fill out my profile, not until after the holidays, at least. The reason? My boyfriend comes on this site regularly and this is a surprise. He knows I know almost nothing about cigars (the smoking objects themselves, that is. I have a general knowledge both from him doing his thing and my step-father liking cigars as well.) so by asking for help from people who like cigars and know cigars, bingo bango- excellent gift. I don't know if it matters, but I am a woman- what difference would it make anyhow?- and I think I'll be on here time to time to look up things for him. So pardon my lack of introduction and I hope my etique hasn't been too poor.

LMAO - watch out - we've got a fiesty one!

BTW - No abbr. and watch your speling.
Also - I think Brandon has a copyright on the "D" word! ??? :laugh: :cool:

Welcome, Again!
Enjoy the Ride!

...and please tell your b/f to wipe the site when he's done!
...and and if you stick through all the chit the guys thow out...they'll know your serious! It's a testosterone thing! :0

<edit - friggin' spacing>

roflmao now that started my day off with spitting coffee on the monitor.

Holy crap!! :laugh: :laugh:

Rod, can you do an IP scan, see if there's a match?

Brian

I dunno if this is something you would consider....
Similar quandry by a close friend of mine- guy has everything... Him Jarhead to the core, she very clueless about his vices and me taking on any male hobby I can find, she decided to ask me for some help. We found someone online who took a USMC footlocker and Converted it to a Humi... I will ask her for the link to it or maybe one of the guys has it handy... But, when he got it he was almost in tears! He called all of his buddies over, took pics of it and was like a kid in a candy shop!!!!!
I know you got him a Humi last year- but with more space he has the option to stow and age. Just a thought. :)

I dunno if this is something you would consider....
Similar quandry by a close friend of mine- guy has everything... Him Jarhead to the core, she very clueless about his vices and me taking on any male hobby I can find, she decided to ask me for some help. We found someone online who took a USMC footlocker and Converted it to a Humi... I will ask her for the link to it or maybe one of the guys has it handy... But, when he got it he was almost in tears! He called all of his buddies over, took pics of it and was like a kid in a candy shop!!!!!
I know you got him a Humi last year- but with more space he has the option to stow and age. Just a thought. :)
Cheekie idea, cheekie! Would take some effort to put together, though. I hope everything is still a go for the blessed event! :thumbs:

Thanks everyone for all the help. I got "ivanovich" a God of Fire cigar and he loved it! I appreciate the help and promise I'll submit a cigar girl picture soon. My name is Meghan and I'm 21. See? Not a man. ;) Thanks again.

Thanks everyone for all the help. I got "ivanovich" a God of Fire cigar and he loved it! I appreciate the help and promise I'll submit a cigar girl picture soon. My name is Meghan and I'm 21. See? Not a man. ;) Thanks again.

Nice choice Meghan. Lucky guy. :thumbs:

John's caught himself a goodun' :D

WooHoo, looking forward to it Meghan...

Shucks, this was nice. Thanks sweetheart. I love you. Thanks everyone else for helping her out. I'm so glad she got through this without getting a serious ass-reaming.

I'm waiting patiently now for a good spring day to light up my 2005 Don Carlos God of Fire Robusto.

I'll be making sure redsweaterwearer puts a nice, hot cigargirl pic up soon.

Very nice gift, thats for sure. I am pretty fortunate to have the g/f I do, once in a while she surprises me with a couple Padron 64's or something along those lines. She knows my tastes and out of blue surprises me here and there. She was also nice enough to recommend a Xikar travel humi to her parents as gift for me this Christmas.

My hats off to you Redsweaterwearer and any other girl that gets her significant other cigar related gifts.