• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coffee & Cigar Chatroom Pass

cohibasurfer

one day older than dirt
Ok People Last Thursday in the Chatroom we discussed a coffee/cigar pass. I want to keep this small say 5-6 people. I have some 5 Vegas coffee beans approximatley 1- 1 1/2 oz per baggie along with one 5 Vegas Torpedo cigar per person. The rule will be take one bag of the coffee beans and one 5 Vegas stick, then replace each with one of your favorites ( no folgers or Yuban ). Try to be creative and the coffee must be whole bean. There is currently 3-4 slots open in this pass as Rod and Devin are already in. Tim H and Shadow have first chances as they have made a semi coimmitment if they still want in. Thanks & Post here if your interested.

Count me in. Check your messenger for snailer.

I would like to play. I will send
you my snailer by email.

OK Robert from Pampa TX post something as to who you are on the board and verify your zip there was only 4 numbers.. doesn't seem correct.
So far..
1) Devin PA.
2)Rod CA.
3)Ed KY.
4)Bill WV.
5)Tim CA.
room for 1 maybe 2 more depending on Robert

OK The Coffee pass is officially closed. I'm going to start this baby off by shipping it to the East Coast first.
Order will be:1) Devin  PA.2) Bill WV.3) Ed  KY4) BOB TXthen back to CaliROD
Tim
and last ME!
The pass will be boxed and shipped out Monday 2/26 and thanks to all that want to participate! Our goal will to get this box back to me by April fools day or before (LOL)Tim send me your snailer again bud!(Edited by cohibasurfer at 12:28 pm on Feb. 21, 2001)

Ok People here is the pass order:Devin -Holicong, PA.
Confirmation #
Bill -Martinsburg, WV
ED - Ashland, KY
BOB - Pampa, TX
Rod - Arcadia, CA
Tim -Moreno Valley, CA
:) - Porterville, CAI have enclosed address labels and delivery confirmation receipts already addressed.. please use them. The pass is simple... instructions are in the box. Please post when you recieve the box... and when you mail it off. Let's see if we can circle this around in good time. Hope you all enjoy the coffee and cigars.
Thanks for playing!

Thanks Michael, and the rest of the guys. I will post as soon as I receive the package and ship it out to Bill, with the conf#. Thanks for the C&C pass!

Michael: Thanks for organizing this
pass. I look forward to playing.Bob

Thanks Michael, received the C&C pass.
It is now on it's way to Bill in Martinsburg, WV. Conf # 0304 7990 0006 1836 2206.Thanks for the Pass!

Received pass on Monday, will go out later this morning. Will post Confirm # later.

Looks like we may set some sort of speed record on this pass fellahs :)