• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coffee & Cigar Chatroom Pass

Pass sent on to EdGar this morning. Confirmation #0304 7990 0006 1836 2213.Michael, the coffee smells great and I can't wait to try it. Thanks for setting this one up.

The pass is looking good. I can almost smell the coffee from here.Bob

Your welcome Bill! Thanks for playing.
Now don't forget to post on the thread in
"Cigar Reviews and Ratings" on that mystery cigar!!!!

I will be smoking that cigar Saturday morning Michael.

I will smoke the cigar over the weekend also.Thanks Michael.

Received the box Friday, Evening. I will ship it out First thing Monday and post confirmation Monday night. Great pass...any hints on the mystery cigar?
Thanks

Alright Ed!!!
Pass might even make it around... who knows?
I'll be in LA for a couple of days... leaving tomorrow for UCLA Med Center. Dads having surgery :( I'll be back in touch Tuesday if everything goes well.

I will keep a sharp eye out for the
box. Just can't wait.Michael: My best to your Dad!Bob

Bob,
It's on its way to you.confirmation #
0304 7990 0006 1836 2220

Ed: Got the box today. I will send
it out tomorrow. Confirmation number
is 0304 7990 0006 1836 2237. This is
a good pass. Michael's idea about
a coffee/cigars pass was a great one.
I have a hunch what the mistery cigar
may be, but I will wait to hazard a guess until I spark it up this weekend
and everyone else has received the box.Bob

Alright Bob... Hope you enjoy the coffee! Don't forget to post on the review thread (if you know what the mystery cigar is... go ahead and post what you think it is with the review). Thanks for playing. I appreciate the speed in which you all have moved this pass along. Ed have you smoked the mystery yet?

Haven't smoked the mystery cigar yet... waiting for a little cold I have to pass, so I can enjoy it.

Receive the pass on Monday. I shipped it out via UPS today, and it is on it's way to Tim. Please note, I did NOT use USPS, I shipped via UPS (as UPS is more reliable). You should have it very soon Tim... Michael, your gonna be getting some nice coffee! I included a couple sticks for ya too. :)Rod

Alright! Thanks Rod. This pass really has a chance to make it back by April fools day! I'm stoked at the quick pass off's everyone has been able to perform! Way to go guys. You guys are a buch of premium caliber passers and I hope everyone will enjoy the 5 Vegas coffee and cigar. Ohh and don't forget the mystery cigar review. Thanks for playing!

Michael: Tried the 5 Vegas coffee
for the first time tonight. It was
excellent. The coffee idea was a
great one.Bob

I had the mystery cigar. Had a hint of a sweet aroma. The draw was a bit tight. Had a nice "tobacco" taste. Overall, a pretty good cigar. When are you going to unvail it's name? :)Thanks for a great pass Michael. - Rod

Hopefully Tim doesn't still have the box, and I'll be getting it out of the mail soon!
Rod as soon as everyone has put thier review down, i WILL DISCLOSE THE MYSTERY CIGAR :)

Sacre Bleu! Her I think I have been a good pass member and I find I have not carried out my mission. I humbly beg forgivness. There is no excuse for this kind of tardiness. The box is safe and on it's way. Didn't mean to leave a bad taste in your mouth with this Michael:-(