• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coffee & Cigar Chatroom Pass

Very nice coffee Michael! Thank you, for giving me the opportunity to try it. It sure does go great with a Cohiba robusto. Thanks again!

Devin.. I think anything would go well with that primo stick! I also want to thank you for your participation. Maybe I'll get the pass back soon.

Michael, did you receive the box yet??? Check the tracking number.

No Rod... Not as of yet. As organized as i "try" to be, I have misplaced the confermation numbers list. Everything was going so great i must have trashed it. Tim didn't post it either...Hey are you ever on your yahoo messenger anymore?

MIchael,
If the pass dosen't show up by Monday, LMK. I will replace the sticks in the pass. I would hate for you to lose out on your first go around. Don't want my rep to get stained either. We will get this thing worked out, my friend.

Tim....
If you have finally mailed it.. i'am sure it will turn up.
Right now i am mainly concerned with, if you made it to the post office! I know i'm fairly new at the pass thing but have been mailing cigars for a couple of years, and have yet to have any lost. I even went through a double return because of Ardis and her post office box
escapade! I guess what i'm really trying to convey is my displeasure with your lack of effort on this pass. I even emailed you with concern for your health and well being to no availe. Don't misunderstand me, the Coffee and the cigars from the other participants (along with everyone of thier efforts to get this pass back by the non-pertinent deadline goal) is important, i just don't feel you should make that out to be my main concern here. If i remember correctly, you held the photo pass up for over a week also. And yes Tim, i still consider the "my friend" ending in the last reply to be intact. Just telling you how i feel brother.
To the other's here at CP, I appologies if i come across as a nagging little b_tch, but sometimes you just need to say what's on your mind.If anyone has a retorical point of view about me or what i had to say, please feel free to post it on the "pass down time" thread, in the Other Discussions Room. Not here! Thanks!

Michael,
I honestly mailed the pass and yes, I did hold it up for a long time. I understand your concerns and am glad you said them. I have not been the greatest passer these days or communicator. I accept full blame and responsibility for this pass. As stated before, I do not want to lose friends or reputation here. I want to make this right. LMK what you want and I'll do it (short of cutting off my nuts and sending them to you, LOL). Seriously. Things do happen (ask DJM, Gil, robnsue), even to experienced passers and I state for the record, I sent the pass, will replace everything in the pass (I keep a copy of the puts and takes from every pass) and want to keep you as a good friend. Consider this: I do believe in karma and try to do the best I can for everyone. Calm your fears and open your heart. Thank you my friend.

Replacement cigars and coffee will be in the mail, tomorrow A.M. I am sorry this pass got lost.

Tim ... give me the confirmation # so i can track the pass.
I can also start an investigation from this end if i have it. You do the same from that post office... it should turn up. Please don't tell me you didn't use the pre made confrimation number either, that i don't want to here. All pass members involved with this pass... it would be nice to know what stick and coffee bean you where sending.. so email me so i'll know what it would have been... if in fact it did get " lost".Thanks, you were all great!

Great communication Tim! Absolutely superb my "friend"!!Feel free to email me when ever you have nothing better to do, like posting at CF.<no wink this time>

Because many of you are concerned with the staus of this pass, and have emailed and or messaged me. Let me clarify my last post. It was of the sarcastic nature!NO TIM HAS NOT COMMUNUCATED WITH ME! It was do to Tims non response or effort to contact me (or anyone else for that matter who has made effort to contact him), and his continual posting on another mutual cigar bulletin board during this time. I can't wait to here this excuse!

I am here Michael. I do have other things in my life right now. As to your questioning my honor or reliability in this pass, I think that while there is a problem with MY communication on this matter, it really bothers me that you want to tear me a new one. If the membership wants me out, then fine. Your pass got lost man. So did mine. It's cigars, not your life savings. I hope your pass shows up. Is this another witch hunt?
As to your asking for the confirmation number, I posted long ago that I do NOT have the confirmation number.
To everyone reading this post : I am sorry that Michael's pass got lost. I even offered to replace everything in the pass. In response I get accused of being some kind of scum bag that welches on a pass. You all know me. Decide for yourselves.

OK, enough said! No since bickering over something that can not get resolved.
Happy Easter

Seems simple enough to me. Everyone in the pass, email Tim. Tell him what you put in, and he can replace it.
He has already offered to do so. End of the problem.

This needs to be rectified ASAP. Tim if you have a problem making this right LMK and I will cover you. I also had a problem with a pass and do not like the cavalier attitude expressed about other peoples property. I know you have had bookoo stuff going on Tim so just LMK.Rob

Rob, If, Tim gets in touch with you, and if you need any help? I would be more than willing to do what I can.LMK
Thanks,
Devin