• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Coffee: What Are You Drinking This Morning

French Pressed Brazilian Agua Preta. Nice complex bean, perfectly roasted by Intelligentsia.

A Kona blend from Winco. I am trying to find a good source or 100% Kona, anyone have a source???

The Barista Prima Italian Roast K-Cups are really really good. I have one almost every morning. Great deep rich flavor.

Currently drinking Pete's Kenya Auction Lot...not bad but I think I prefer their Ethiopian Fancy.

Blended some Kona and Guatemalan this morning. Pretty damn good.

Blue Bottle Coffee "Three Africans" . Not particularly my preferred profile, but superbly roasted by a company whose customer service is the most impressive I have experienced in many years. I'll definitely be working my way through their offerings.

Maxwell House. 3 rounded scoops. Same every day..It has worked for the past 40 years. Why fix something that isn't broken? :love:

Maxwell House. 3 rounded scoops. Same every day..It has worked for the past 40 years. Why fix something that isn't broken? :love:

I dunno........Because that's how I find new things I like. :)

Having a nice cup of Jamacian Blue Mountain outside on the deck.

My wife works at Sbucks so we get a pound per week of something random. The wifey is now a certified "coffee master" whatever that means so I guess it's good? I just make her wear the apron.... :rolleyes:

Opened a fresh bag of Killer Beans Tanz. Peaberry this morning. . .

. . . going to start doing some more research before my next re-up. I have had my eye on trying some diff. Kona beans. mmmmm

My sister has a Jura Expresso machine that crushes up The StarBucks beans and make coffee of you choice from light to bold!

Looking to order some beans.... Any suggestions for a good mild/medium roast but has that kick to it? I have been ordering from Jerry, and very pleased with his products, however, I'm just looking to switch it up a little and try some new things. Any recommendation on some "boutique" sources would be great. Thanks ladies and gents.

A press of Jerry's "Brazillian Bombshell" and a Tat Petite Cazadore Reserva..... ;)

Some would say, "....how boring, that's how you start every weekend..." to which I'd reply "...if it ain't broke, don't try to repair it....".... :laugh:

A press of Jerry's "Brazillian Bombshell" and a Tat Petite Cazadore Reserva..... ;)

Some would say, "....how boring, that's how you start every weekend..." to which I'd reply "...if it ain't broke, don't try to repair it....".... :laugh:

That Brazilian Bombshell is delicious ! That's what I get, and the Tanz Peaberry.

Skinny quad venti hazelnut latte with fresh ground Ruta Maya beans.

I'm a little bummed the ONLY supermarket chain in town stopped carrying Marques de Paiva coffee. Those are good beans---also organic, fair trade, Rainforest Alliance certified, 4th generation family company . . . good thing they have a website you can order from.

~Boar

My old boss gave me some blue mountain for my bday so I have been doing a french press of that in the morning to get started