• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cognac Infused?

Interesting conclusion to your first test.  You definitely achieved some "flavor", but did you create a stick you would readily smoke every day?  Just curious.  Sounds like it was pretty bitter.  Some further experimentation will be interesting.  I still think you should proceed one variable at a time to see what minor differences make, but it's your project and it seems like you have gotten some interesting results so far!

I like the stick alot. The bitter espresso taste is not a everyday. But the vanilla is very pleasant. So im hoping I can tweek things to get where id like to be

Thanks for posting a review of the experience.  Your experiment has been interesting.  Looking forward to reading more...

Glad to see you got some of the results you were shooting for.

Thanks guys. Well see how the rest turn out. They were by no means a drew estates tabak dulce..... lol but for a first try they went in the right direction

Ok the sticks aired out all day. So being its already a ridiculous experiment as it is, why not go all out! so I added a shot glass of coffee flavored baileys. Which I will change every day. Not sure how that stuff is being creamy and all. I was hoping this will tone down the bitter coffee flavor and add some creaminess. Ill probably end the whole deal at the end of the week.

Ok I had to try one of the Casa's today. So yesterday I tried one that wasnt infused so that I could have a base line vs my creation. 

So I was very very happy with what it was. NOT OVER POWERING like the other stick this one, was way more what I was looking for. The smoke actually had the flavor, not the stick, and the first smell was normal cigar scent, but after a minute of lingering you were able to smell the vanilla/coffee aromas. Im not gonna write a huge review on this. I am going to send Tall Paul a stick to try him self in a couple weeks, hoping he will do a review and or a video review, even if its bad. Id like to hear someone else's input on my crappy creations LOL?

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10371]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10372]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10373]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10374]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10375]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10377]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10378]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10379]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10380]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10381]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10376]

Was smooth creamy and flavorful to the nub

I will pick one up before yours arrives and do a side by side comparison! Don't know if i'll do a video but I will at least write something up for you. I'm warning you I hate infused cigars but I like vanilla and will give it a shot!

Paul

I understand not many people here like flavored cigars, I really do understand that, BUT from what I see and read what you write on here, I figure if anyone on this forum YOU of all people will do a HONEST review and take it for what it is even if its not your style. I think you have the knowledge enough to analyze it and tell it how it is.

extremeXconcepts said:
I understand not many people here like flavored cigars, I really do understand that, BUT from what I see and read what you write on here, I figure if anyone on this forum YOU of all people will do a HONEST review and take it for what it is even if its not your style. I think you have the knowledge enough to analyze it and tell it how it is.
I may be a post whore but I am still a dumb ass noob...

I have my own experiment to add to this when I get home. I won't steal the thread though :p

So I decided I would try my own experiment.

Some of you may find this a waste, but it's for science after all. I'm hoping the cigars will taste similar to the CR with a whiskey taste and maple finish. I'm going to leave it for a few months and see what happens. I also added some beads to help control the RH.

Very Cool Pyro. Make sure to check it now and again rotating the sticks, and maybe dumping out and refilling your BREW. Good Luck! Cant wait!