• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cognac Infused?

Newb. :) flavored cigars = training wheels, yeah, some may enjoy these from time to time, but I, personally am not one who does. Smoke what you like, like what you smoke.

C

Thanks bro, I dont smoke these and these only, I prefer these more often...But I enjoy trying any new smoke and all different mild to mild med sticks. Lets just say if I had $8 to spend that day and stopped in the smoke shop 9 out of 10 im gonna grab a Tabak Dulce... Im not sure its not to flavorful.....just very smooth and satisfying to me. Have you ever tried a Tabak? any of them? My fav is the dulce.

pyro92 said:
So I decided I would try my own experiment.

Some of you may find this a waste, but it's for science after all. I'm hoping the cigars will taste similar to the CR with a whiskey taste and maple finish. I'm going to leave it for a few months and see what happens. I also added some beads to help control the RH.

Pyro I hope you didn't want to use this humidor for any cigars after this experiment?

^^LOL^^

I'm sorry to barge in the experimentation thread but....WHERE THE HELL did you find that stuff Paul? We dont even heve that bottling here ! 

Its not pauls, pyro posted that in this thread a page back. Hes joining the experiment with his own creation 

Tall Paul said:

Some of you may find this a waste, but it's for science after all. I'm hoping the cigars will taste similar to the CR with a whiskey taste and maple finish. I'm going to leave it for a few months and see what happens. I also added some beads to help control the RH.

Pyro I hope you didn't want to use this humidor for any cigars after this experiment?

It won't be impossible to re-use, but man will it be a pain in the ass.

http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/topic/53312-how-to-clean-a-spill-in-the-humidor/

Thans for the clarification Extreme. But I'm still flabberghasted by the bottle. lol

It sure aint in Canaduh! 

Guess we ran out of idea on what to do with maple syrup. lol

Tall Paul said:

No I didn't have any plans to :p  I figured it would be hard to get the smell out. It's just a small 20 count so it didn't really bother me to use it and I just wanted to see what would happen if I used a humi instead of tupperwear.

As for the delicious Crown Royal Maple, I actually picked it up at a local grocery store. They had it for a good price and it was the first place I found that had it.

Target has been trying to get rid of that CR maple here in Omaha.   They have been putting it out at 30% off.  Not sure if its all gone or not yet but its been weeks and nobody buys it

CBoukal said:
Target has been trying to get rid of that CR maple here in Omaha.   They have been putting it out at 30% off.  Not sure if its all gone or not yet but its been weeks and nobody buys it

Weird, maybe that's why I couldn't find it,because nobody wants it :laugh:
I think it's pretty good

If I infuse a cigar with bacon, do I have a volunteer to smoke it?  :laugh:

Checked on mine today, two of them cracked but should still be smokeable. The humidity was initially high but then dropped down to around 75% so I think that's what caused the cracking. They smell good though!

Yea myn seemed to crack once I allowed them to drop. My humidity in my chamber o death is between 80 and 90% the days where I allow them to air out a little is when they get a little iffy. I think my next batch if I choose to do more, im going to use some beads as you did. i thought higher humidity would work best, but I guess it may be swelling them up to big to fast. CANT WAIT TO SEE your progress. Send me one of those bad boys! Ill send you one from this batch if you are interested.

extremeXconcepts said:
Yea myn seemed to crack once I allowed them to drop. My humidity in my chamber o death is between 80 and 90% the days where I allow them to air out a little is when they get a little iffy. I think my next batch if I choose to do more, im going to use some beads as you did. i thought higher humidity would work best, but I guess it may be swelling them up to big to fast. CANT WAIT TO SEE your progress. Send me one of those bad boys! Ill send you one from this batch if you are interested.

I'll make sure to send one your way! I'm not sure how much longer they are going to be in there. It's still pretty cold here so I'm thinking I'll keep them in there until the end of the month and I'll give one a try and send one to you Jeff. They sure do smell nice :laugh: