• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Espléndidos

Randy_Torres

Good day Forum
I'm a non-smoker who was recently gifted a box of 25 Cohibas Esplendidos. I'm looking to sell them for $2,500 or best offer. I'm located in Brooklyn, NY but will ship anywhere in the US. Thanks for looking! IMG20231025191124.jpgIMG20231025191030.jpgIMG20231025191008.jpgIMG20231025190956.jpgIMG20231025190941.jpgIMG20231025191046.jpg

This is a cigar community, not your own personal buy and sell center. You'd do well to read the rules BEFORE posting cigars of no providence for sale.

* * * Please Read * * *

You must be a contributing member in good standing for the previous four months in order to post a sale in these forums. "Want To Buy" posts are allowed, but are at the discretion of the membership and the seller. New members asking for hard to find cigars is considered rude and not within the spirit of these forums. New members or members that have been inactive for a period of time may be asked to send their funds before any product is shipped. Exceptions are sometimes allowed. Contact Rod via PM if there are any questions.

If all you're doing is looking for a place to hawk your cigars, they exist. This isn't one of them.

Sorry Rod, please delete the post and feel free to cancel my membership. Like I wrote, I am not a smoker and it seems like a waste and a shame to let these cigars end up in the garbage. If you can recommend a place to "hawk" these cigars I would appreciate it. Either way, live long and prosper.
Randy Torres

This is a cigar community, not your own personal buy and sell center. You'd do well to read the rules BEFORE posting cigars of no providence for sale.

* * * Please Read * * *

You must be a contributing member in good standing for the previous four months in order to post a sale in these forums. "Want To Buy" posts are allowed, but are at the discretion of the membership and the seller. New members asking for hard to find cigars is considered rude and not within the spirit of these forums. New members or members that have been inactive for a period of time may be asked to send their funds before any product is shipped. Exceptions are sometimes allowed. Contact Rod via PM if there are any questions.

If all you're doing is looking for a place to hawk your cigars, they exist. This isn't one of them.

Won't stop @jfields from buying them though...

😛

@Randy_Torres Randy, all legitimate Cuban cigars have a box code like you see in the pic below. The first three letters signify the factory where they were rolled, the second three letters signify the month and the two digits signify the year. These box codes have been in use for a good many years, but even before these codes there were slightly different codes ....... but ALWAYS ..... ALWAYS a code.

Cuban cigars are counterfeited more than you could imagine! I would be careful where you try to sell these as they appear to be fake. And don't let anyone smoke them as they could have anything inside them.

1698752344286.png

The box code for these would have been on the cardboard box the wood box came in. Not understanding the importance it probably got tossed.

Good day Forum
I'm a non-smoker who was recently gifted a box of 25 Cohibas Esplendidos. I'm looking to sell them for $2,500 or best offer. I'm located in Brooklyn, NY but will ship anywhere in the US. Thanks for looking! View attachment 74468View attachment 74469View attachment 74470View attachment 74471View attachment 74472View attachment 74473
100 percent chance that these are fakes. Not even good ones at that. If you end up selling these to make a quick buck, someone is going to be pissed...

100 percent chance that these are fakes. Not even good ones at that. If you end up selling these to make a quick buck, someone is going to be pissed...
Would they be pissed? Would the average Craigslist Cohiba buyer know they were fake? There's half a chance they'll think that $100 cigar is the best thing they ever put in their mouth...