• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Gran Reserva

jimfox

atmba0.jpg

Saw a post from last year on this. Hoping to hear current thoughts on them.
cohiba_siglo_vi_gran_reserva.jpg

I had the pleasure of smoking 2 of these, each a few months apart. I thought they were excellent smokes however I don't think they are worth the price tag at all. Just my opinion, for the money you can load up on a bunch of equally or more spectacular smokes.

Mm, I have two boxes just sitting in my humidor that I'm afraid to touch. I did promise myself that when I hear from this firm I interviewed for last week, and provided I hear good news, I will be lighting one up to celebrate.

Will report back at that point.

Pre-release cigars were fantastic...official production...not close to worth the cost.

Mm, I have two boxes just sitting in my humidor that I'm afraid to touch. I did promise myself that when I hear from this firm I interviewed for last week, and provided I hear good news, I will be lighting one up to celebrate.

Will report back at that point.

If you're saving them for special occasions you'll have plenty to celebrate with and to review.

Good luck!!!

I have had two of these bad boys so far. While the construction and overall appearance are freaking amazing I would not pay the coin for them again. It was nice to say I have had them.

I have smoked more than a few of these. They are stunningly good cigars, with rich, deep flavor that is extraordinary. Although not as different as the Behike, these have a bolder flavor than the Siglo & classic line.
There exists little- no difference between the pre-release Festival boxes, and the 15ct. box. My beef is the size. These are canonazos and they feel large. Personally, I would have preferred a special Siglo V, my current favorite Cohiba.

If you can find them, they are a rare treat.

Cheers
Drew P

I'm planning on making this my 1st cigar of 2011. I'll get back to you with what I think.

And to think I feel $30-$40 is too much for a cigar.............Wow. There are certainly some amazing cigars out there for far less money....I think I'll stick with those.