• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Grand Reserva

Placed in order for a 3-pk yesterday. Looking forward to receivieng them. I too hope that they live up to they hype...so far I've only read good things about them.

Placed in order for a 3-pk yesterday. Looking forward to receivieng them. I too hope that they live up to they hype...so far I've only read good things about them.

I find them to be very tasty. Enjoy your cigars.

Cheers
Drew P

As much as I would like to try one, these prices IMHO are just ridiculous...at least for me. I'm sure there are those out there with deep enough pockets and the will to acquire these cigars...despite the global recession.

I heard that they are going to be something like $1700.00 for a box of 15. A single for $125.00? That's a 25-ct box of petit coronas or a 10-ct box of Lusitanias. If the Grand Reserva turned out to be the best cigar you would ever smoke, would they be worth $125.00 a piece?

Not very likely...but there will always be those who are able and willing to buy them at that price...

I've no doubt that the Cohiba Gran Reserva will be a good if not great cigar. Just not great for the price...

That's quite a change of heart. Is the recession over? :D

As much as I would like to try one, these prices IMHO are just ridiculous...at least for me. I'm sure there are those out there with deep enough pockets and the will to acquire these cigars...despite the global recession.

I heard that they are going to be something like $1700.00 for a box of 15. A single for $125.00? That's a 25-ct box of petit coronas or a 10-ct box of Lusitanias. If the Grand Reserva turned out to be the best cigar you would ever smoke, would they be worth $125.00 a piece?

Not very likely...but there will always be those who are able and willing to buy them at that price...

I've no doubt that the Cohiba Gran Reserva will be a good if not great cigar. Just not great for the price...

That's quite a change of heart. Is the recession over?
biggrin.gif

The recession may nto be over, but a BOTL here at CP made it an offer too sweet to pass up. What can I say...I'm weak dammit...I'm weak.

Now that they have made the release... Has anyone else tried one yet? I've seen a few glowing reviews on them. I was lucky enough to place an order for 2 today and will be saving them for a very special occasion!