• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos

DeanoUK

As the tech sites do unboxing pics, I thought I'd try to start a new trend (or at least contribute further).

Here is a box of 10 Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos.

Linky

If anyone has comments on the authenticity please let me know - new source, but they seem kosha.

Enjoy.

Just got a few of those myself....they taste very nice right now....surprising for a CC these days :laugh:

Enjoy them, great choice.

The Secretos, for being so young are smoking pretty darn good right now, can't wait to revisit some of these in a few years!

The Secretos, for being so young are smoking pretty darn good right now, can't wait to revisit some of these in a few years!
I was impressed, too! :thumbs:

fair enough to say that you want to let these sit. at best, youve aged a very good cigar, at worst you've had to be very patient and missed a good young cigar.

still, i think these are smoking very well now, young and bold with flavors that jump out at you. lots of smokers accustomed to bolder nc options, particularly out of nic and dr seem to really appreciate these as well.

and i know everyone seems to lean towards the secretos, but for my money, they are the 3rd best in the line.

cheers
drew p

fair enough to say that you want to let these sit. at best, youve aged a very good cigar, at worst you've had to be very patient and missed a good young cigar.

still, i think these are smoking very well now, young and bold with flavors that jump out at you. lots of smokers accustomed to bolder nc options, particularly out of nic and dr seem to really appreciate these as well.

and i know everyone seems to lean towards the secretos, but for my money, they are the 3rd best in the line.

cheers
drew p

That's why I bought 2 boxes. :)

THank you for the preview! I have box of these on the way. Had my first about a week ago, and was really blown away. Like the packaging too....

Got mine today.

I must admit, Cohiba has some nice packaging for their Maduro line. The black boxes are a nice touch, with the logo on the snap......snazzy.