• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Maduro

I would love to see a lonsdale and a lancero size maduro 5. I think with those thin ring-gauge smokes you would really be able to notice the 5 year old wrapper imho.
Oh baby. I am just drooling thinking about this in a Dalias (6.75 x 43) or Cervantes (6.5 x 42) vitola. You lanceros nuts are a special breed. :D

Like you, I'd probably try the two fatties but stay with the Secretos. Although, at 100mm x 40, it's actually darn close to the itty bitty Perla (think Siglo I). I'd have preferred the Minuto (Party Shorts) or bona fide petit coronas (Mareva) for a bit more smoking duration and development.

And what the heck, no tubos??

Wilkey

Exactly. The Secretos isn't even really a petit corona, it's even smaller. Almost a Cohiba Maduro club. And the other sizes are short and fat - yes, I know that these sizes are getting more popular, but I would have prefered to see some more classic Cuban sizes like you guys have been mentioning above - where's our hermosos Maduro or cazadores Maduro?

I would love to see a lonsdale and a lancero size maduro 5. I think with those thin ring-gauge smokes you would really be able to notice the 5 year old wrapper imho.
Oh baby. I am just drooling thinking about this in a Dalias (6.75 x 43) or Cervantes (6.5 x 42) vitola. You lanceros nuts are a special breed. :D

Like you, I'd probably try the two fatties but stay with the Secretos. Although, at 100mm x 40, it's actually darn close to the itty bitty Perla (think Siglo I). I'd have preferred the Minuto (Party Shorts) or bona fide petit coronas (Mareva) for a bit more smoking duration and development.

And what the heck, no tubos??

Wilkey

Exactly. The Secretos isn't even really a petit corona, it's even smaller. Almost a Cohiba Maduro club. And the other sizes are short and fat - yes, I know that these sizes are getting more popular, but I would have prefered to see some more classic Cuban sizes like you guys have been mentioning above - where's our hermosos Maduro or cazadores Maduro?

Mmmmmm, cazadores........that would be nice as well!

The fact that it is close to a perla is disappointing as when they announced last year I thought it was supposed to be a minuto. But then again, they were also supposed to have rat-tails.

Can we special order some Lanceros?

That would be a pretty amazing cigar. No if only we had someone high-up in HSA........

Great cigars indeed!

Personaly I have no complaints about the ''vitolas'', though new ones are always welcome to me. :)
I think also the Secretos is wonderfull. I would even go as far to say it's a ''small miracle in cigars''.

I've posted my review of the Genios for those who are interested.

I have to go to Nürnberg to pick mine up... since they have a back delay in shipping but you can buy them in the store :rolleyes: Thats gonna be an expensive trip, I know that already :laugh: :whistling:

I am sure if the sales on these go well,wich they should we will see othe maduro ISOM 's in the near future.I would love to see a Monte #2 maduro.That would be like heaven on earth.

I've got to say(or type)it again..$555?!! I can't see paying almost a hundred dollars more than the siglo VI

Just got my sampler today and boy do they smell gooooooooooood. I can't wait to try these.

I smoked one over the weekend and was underwhelmed.

Im going to sit on the other 5 and see how they progress. They have potential. They just need time to come out!

I almost can't take it anymore!! I have got to try one soon.....

Kinda shocked how pricey these bad boys are. The secretos will be the only box I will be buying right now.

Box? I'd be happy with one or two until the novelty price goes down.

I almost can't take it anymore!! I have got to try one soon.....

Kinda shocked how pricey these bad boys are. The secretos will be the only box I will be buying right now.

Box? I'd be happy with one or two until the novelty price goes down.
Don't expect the price to go down. Based on what key retailers have reported, these are about where they will stay. They are truly limited in the sense that there is very little of the maduro wrapper produced and the CM5 are expected to stay at about 8-10% of total Cohiba production, IIRC.

If you want them, might as well buy them sooner rather than later.

Wilkey