• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Millenium Jar cigars

Matt R said:
morenoloco said:
The monte robusto EL at the time as also the best of the bunch with respect to the EL's..

Have smoked a Partagas piramide EL recently. They are smoking really nice... but so are the Montes, still.
[snapback]203167[/snapback]​

I only have one of the Partagas piramide EL's left. :0 Glad to hear that I will enjoy it when I smoke it. :thumbs:

Cohiba 2000 Jar US$ 1298 This is about the going price on the them :( I do like them :love: as for me I think it would go Monte then Cohiba and the best out of the jars ar the Cuaba :thumbs: Not sure I would spend $60 on it maybe if I was on Vac. I would Cheeper then a hooker and would last longer :laugh:

cigardawg said:
LGHT said:
I would gladly pay $60.  Heck I pay that much for a video game :)  If I had the opportunity to get a jar at $60 each I would jump all over it!
[snapback]202856[/snapback]​

I think that is per cigar, not jar.
[snapback]202865[/snapback]​

That's why I said $60 "EACH" :whistling:

for what its worth...last month in cuba...the cohibas and monties in the millenium jars were still available(never saw any cuabas)on the shelves in a few different lcdh's(64th and 1st in vara and 5y16 in habana).

never really enquired but one of the girls(at 64th and 1st)said they were "on sale" and then told me the prices...cant say i remember for certain but i believe they were 500cuc for the cohibas and 265cuc for the monties.

derrek :)

you only live once.... its expensive but not that bad.... one day they will be almost impossible to find and you will always be wondering about it... what it was like...etc... I have spent on some hard to find smokes.... like the 35th anni. cohiba (not smoked yet), a monty from the Segundo limited edition humidor (was excellent), Cuaba from the jar (excellent), Monty from the jar (excellent)...etc.... it hurts but you just gotta try them... usually you need to buy the whole jar / humidor (which I dont have the $$ for) but if given the opportunity to get singles... I will go for it...

Strayvector said:
My local cigar shop has finally cracked open the Cohiba Millenium Jar and is offering the individual sticks up for sale. I have always wondered what these taste like and am thinking about picking one up (or 2). Price is just high enough to make me pause (~equivalent to about $60/stick), but hey...you only live once. If anyone's smoked one of these, please let me know what you think. Maybe the $60 will be easier to spend.

Thanks
[snapback]202408[/snapback]​
Of course, it would be just as easy to roll up three $20 bills and light them...you won't have to waste gas going to the mall... :D

I would do it. These cigars are a great blend. Much different from the regular Cohiba line. These cigars may not be around for much longer. They are definately getting more scarse.

60 bucks is ridiculous for an average cigar. Matt nailed it rating the Cohiba behind the Cuaba and Monte. I never bought a jar but have been gifted a few over the years and I was not impressed. In my opinion a regular production Cohiba is superior.