• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Panetelas

It's an inside joke, of sorts; there is a member here that uses 'your' instead of you're (two completely different terms).

I think someone here even made a thread about it. It was pretty funny.
Got it.
Pretty common mistake everywhere, I have noticed

Not sure of the point of this screenshot.
I'm aware that I posted this question on several forums. Its nice to get a variety of opinions that way
It’s just getting a tad excessive, and smacks of post-whoring. If you could tone it down a bit, please, I know I’d appreciate it.

It’s just getting a tad excessive, and smacks of post-whoring. If you could tone it down a bit, please, I know I’d appreciate it.
^^^ This....and....

It's basically a $10 - $12 cigarette which could be why you are having trouble.

Cohiba Panatels reviews

But I am thoroughly enjoying the fact that you are getting guidance from our resident asshat @stogie fan . :)

Replying to posts directed at me, in my own thread, is excessive and post whoring?
Its pretty normal to participate in a thread you make

Replying to posts directed at me, in my own thread, is excessive and post whoring?
Its pretty normal to participate in a thread you make
No, I’m referring to the cross-posting. There’s no issue with participating in the on-going conversation.

^^^ This....and....

It's basically a $10 - $12 cigarette which could be why you are having trouble.

Cohiba Panatels reviews

But I am thoroughly enjoying the fact that you are getting guidance from our resident asshat @stogie fan . :)
Finally, an actual response to the question.

Thanks for the opinion on them.

I'm typically not a fan of rg's under 40 really, so I don't keep up with them. There are a couple exceptions though

No, I’m referring to the cross-posting. There’s no issue with participating in the on-going conversation.
Most Cigar forums aren't very active, so to get a variety of opinions its better to ask a question on multiple forums in my experience

What have you learned in this thread?
Nothing, aside from your actual opinion on the question, unlike every other post in this thread.

And that there's a number of asshats on this forum, and they enjoy shitting in a perfectly reasonable thread rather than responding to the question.

Most Cigar forums aren't very active, so to get a variety of opinions its better to ask a question on multiple forums in my experience
I guess I can understand that, but I know I’d appreciate toning it down. Maybe try a forum with a question, then once it winds down, and you feel like you haven’t gotten enough responses, then cross-post. In answer to the OP, I don’t like them, but then again, I’ve never had a cohiba that I’ve enjoyed, so take that with a grain of salt.

If you really want to know how they taste, why don't you just order a 5-pack and find out...?? Taste is subjective; what appeals to one may be different for you.

Go have a smoke and chill out.....good grief.

Personally, I like Panatela format in Cohiba. It’s the shorts that I find are over glorified cigarettes that you wouldn’t want to inhale. I find the Exquisitos to be the best value if you are looking for a world class quick smoke on a semi budget.

I’m late to the party. 😂

BCAA62ED-2DD2-4990-8B81-EC12466B08C7.jpeg

T
I guess I can understand that, but I know I’d appreciate toning it down. Maybe try a forum with a question, then once it winds down, and you feel like you haven’t gotten enough responses, then cross-post. In answer to the OP, I don’t like them, but then again, I’ve never had a cohiba that I’ve enjoyed, so take that with a grain of salt.
Thanks for your opinion on them. Much appreciated.

Have you ever had an older, well aged one Gavin?

If you really want to know how they taste, why don't you just order a 5-pack and find out...?? Taste is subjective; what appeals to one may be different for you.

Go have a smoke and chill out.....good grief.
Because I don't enjoy wasting money.
I would rather get a general idea of a Cigar before buying.

Personally, I like Panatela format in Cohiba. It’s the shorts that I find are over glorified cigarettes that you wouldn’t want to inhale. I find the Exquisitos to be the best value if you are looking for a world class quick smoke on a semi budget.

I’m late to the party. 😂

View attachment 43002
I do enjoy the Exquisitos quite a bit, along with the Siglo II's and typically keep some of both in stock.
Thanks for the opinion, much appreciated

Because I don't enjoy wasting money, just everybody else's time.
I would rather post a question and have nobody respond like with my post about Cohiba Medio Siglo, so then try it again, and argue with every single post every person makes .......... before buying. But none of that matters because I am on a very limited budget and don't have any place to store cigars anyway.
Fixed that for ya! You are so entertaining.....