• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

cohiba robusto fake

bill.u

just got in 3 boxes

2 from  1 supplier and  one from another

supplier 1 definitely fake
(my opinion)

sep 12 box date

box is a fraction bigger
colour is lighter
the band is correct but as soon as you touch it the colour comes off including the gold  wrapper is fairly vieny gauge seems slighter  bigger than other supplier
 no serial number

supplier 2 cigar is softer darker oily colour more expensive
has new band behike style

hmmm not much else to say has anyone had there labels smudge off before

A.  Wrong forum

B.  We use the 'Shift' key around here when the English grammar rules for capitalization call for it.

C.  As a first post, you should be posting in the Introduction thread.

D.  Don't come around here only to find out if your cigars are real or fake.

E.  If you bought three boxes of Cohiba cigars without being 100% sure on your source, then you deserve whatever you may have gotten.

F.  They are all three fake.

Brickhouse said:
A.  Wrong forum

B.  We use the 'Shift' key around here when the English grammar rules for capitalization call for it.

C.  As a first post, you should be posting in the Introduction thread.

D.  Don't come around here only to find out if your cigars are real or fake.

E.  If you bought three boxes of Cohiba cigars without being 100% sure on your source, then you deserve whatever you may have gotten.

F.  They are all three fake.

7. It's not plume.

Kindly either post and intro as was suggested, stick around, read more, post less, and NO ONE GIVES A DAMN ABOUT YOUR FAKES!

That is all,

Good day to you.

:sign:

So many start out here wondering if there stogies are real or fake.

Good luck.

Try to post an intro so maybe you can share some of your cigar knowledge with the rest of us.

CMontoya79 said:
Kindly either post and intro as was suggested, stick around, read more, post less, and NO ONE GIVES A DAMN ABOUT YOUR FAKES!

That is all,

Good day to you.

The guy made a mistake right off the bat, sure! A few people posted a corrective, or humorous reply. No need to go straight to the f$*k off reply just yet (befroe we see if and how he responds). Just my opinion.....

jfields said:

That is all,

Good day to you.

The guy made a mistake right off the bat, sure! A few people posted a corrective, or humorous reply. No need to go straight to the f$*k off reply just yet (befroe we see if and how he responds). Just my opinion.....

You wrote that with a kitten in your lap didn't you?

mmburtch said:

That is all,

Good day to you.

You wrote that with a kitten in your lap didn't you?

You're really close!  ;)

With such a random screen name/handle, I'm highly doubtful this guy will ever see anything we are posting here. IF he does return, and his skin isn't as thin as rice paper, than maybe we can be friends.
:)

Man, you guys are just plain mean! He was probably going to offer those up for sale a deep discount too. Shiz, we'll never know now! 

supplier 2 cigar is softer darker oily colour more expensive
has new band behike style.

So tell us that we may learn. What IS the new band style? If it isn't holographic, you're screwed IMHO.

CMontoya79 said:
With such a random screen name/handle, I'm highly doubtful this guy will ever see anything we are posting here. IF he does return, and his skin isn't as thin as rice paper, than maybe we can be friends.
:)

"bill u" isn't very random. I'm assuming it's his name. Let's be real about the approaches here. A little ribbing right off the bat for his misstep is one thing. Screaming at him that no one gives a damn is another. 

wow  skin is thick buddy don't worry about

that im 34  male Australia  just started this hobby like the taste of cigars  like fast cars  some what of a gym junky father of 2

that's me nice to meet you all

that's all there is to say just thought I would post all my other cigars where purchased here in Australia no dramas thought I would buy some  online  2 boxes I believe have to be fake still taste good though must say but defiunately fake

the others have the hologram softer on construction darker in colour and the gauge a fraction smaller.

new to posting so im terribly sorry for posting in the wrong area

clearly there are some that are sensitive. :)

Bill, it isn't about being "sensitive".

The forum works in a way that keeps everything in order.  Which is why items need posted in corrected areas.  We require all new members to make their first post in the introduction forum.  It's also there that you will find the rules of the site.

Why?  Look at it this way:  I doubt you would walk into a cigar shop, see 5 guys talking in a group, interupt them and ask if your cigars are real or fake.  I'm betting, that you would walk up, listen for a minute, introduce yourself when appropriate, and as you became familiar with them and them with you, you might then ask questions.  It's just good common courtesy.

This site works the same way.

There's nothing wrong with your question, or wanting to participate in Cigar Pass.  It's the manner it which it was done.  We have a lot of trolls that stop through here,  and keeping things this way helps weed them out.  That is all.  If you understand, then you'll acknowledge, and try and do better in the future.  If you're not interested in being a member of the community, then you'll argue about it and place blame elsewhere.

Your decision.

Welcome Bill, wow 34 that's old...I'll be 33 in May haha!

I think the best way to look at this thread and how it unfolded as a learning experience.

Curious though, if Cubans are legal in AUS why not head down to your local and ask them?

Jimmy

Hi Jimmy

ok box of Cubans 25 robusto here 1456 aussie dollars hmmm  so I think around 1200 us