• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Siglo III Real/Fake w/ Pics

Is a real cuban?

• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters
Knowing what kind of stuff Croatia is capable of exporting, it's best to rub it with garlic, stab it with a stake, shoot it with a silver bullet and then submerge it in holy water. Most of what comes from that country is unholy and should be dealt with as described.

:rolleyes:

Knowing what kind of stuff Croatia is capable of exporting, it's best to rub it with garlic, stab it with a stake, shoot it with a silver bullet and then submerge it in holy water. Most of what comes from that country is unholy and should be dealt with as described.

Wait, aren't you thinking about Romania?

Sorry, this is a fake. On an authentic Cohiba, the gold band for the box around the letters COHIBA is slightly smaller than the band that goes around the back of the band. On this cigar, both are the same size. This is one of the most common mistakes of fake bands.

Not sure if this is a real standard. Interesting. I went and pulled a cohiba band and it was as your described. Def with printing inconsistancies out of Havana, it is difficult to guage from small things like that..... and they definately do not care about that level of minutia. You would be shocked at some of the misprinted and off bands I have seen on legitimate cigars in the CdHs in Havana.

I see the triple cap, box is decent, wrapper is a little wrinkly especially for a Sig.....but that can also come from dryness in transport, and the band does have weird placement, plus the issue above. All and all pretty legit looking...... but.....

verifiying the UPC code from the box in the pic, Habanos says it is fake. :(

Habanos Verify Box Code Link- Click Here

Sorry, this is a fake. On an authentic Cohiba, the gold band for the box around the letters COHIBA is slightly smaller than the band that goes around the back of the band. On this cigar, both are the same size. This is one of the most common mistakes of fake bands.

Not sure if this is a real standard. Interesting. I went and pulled a cohiba band and it was as your described. Def with printing inconsistancies out of Havana, it is difficult to guage from small things like that..... and they definately do not care about that level of minutia. You would be shocked at some of the misprinted and off bands I have seen on legitimate cigars in the CdHs in Havana.

I see the triple cap, box is decent, wrapper is a little wrinkly especially for a Sig.....but that can also come from dryness in transport, and the band does have weird placement, plus the issue above. All and all pretty legit looking...... but.....

verifiying the UPC code from the box in the pic, Habanos says it is fake.
sad.gif

Habanos Verify Box Code Link- Click Here

Are you the real ninja or did you just sleep in a Holiday Inn Express last night??

I'm the real Ninja......... but I tried to sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night...... but she said NO.

Monte, not Cohiba..... and I don't know what you are talking about. :D