• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohibas

A bit of a longer smoke but I really enjoy the siglo VI, they are milder like the Siglo IV with a nice sweet flavor hints of grass toffee and coffee.

Cohiba belicoso, best cigar I ever had.

There are a few different versions, but was it a regular Piramide or one of the LEs? One of the best cigars I've had, were the 2001 Priamides LE. Those were special cigars.

There are a few different versions, but was it a regular Piramide or one of the LEs? One of the best cigars I've had, were the 2001 Priamides LE. Those were special cigars.

The 2006 Cohiba EL was theoretically a "re-release" of the 2001. How did they stack up to the 2001 in your opinion?

The 2006 Cohiba EL was theoretically a "re-release" of the 2001. How did they stack up to the 2001 in your opinion?

I've had both. The 5er of the 2001s I had, were about 5 years old and were incredible. I purchased 2 boxes of the 2006 and had hopes that they'd stack up against the original, but they fell a little short. Probably my error, in not letting them sit long enough, but they were very well made cigars. Neither the 2001 or 2006, were your typical Cohiba and should have had the will power to sit on a box of 10 from 2006, but I gave in. If you can find either of these now, I'm sure they'd be an incredible cigar.

I've had both. The 5er of the 2001s I had, were about 5 years old and were incredible. I purchased 2 boxes of the 2006 and had hopes that they'd stack up against the original, but they fell a little short. Probably my error, in not letting them sit long enough, but they were very well made cigars. Neither the 2001 or 2006, were your typical Cohiba and should have had the will power to sit on a box of 10 from 2006, but I gave in. If you can find either of these now, I'm sure they'd be an incredible cigar.

Have some of the 2006's and will try one again soon, it's been a year or so.

It was a special bundle, not normal production.
Bought them on the beach too, didn't you. :eek:

There has never been a Cohiba Belicoso made not even for special events. They have all been torpedos/Piramides and never sold in bundles.

You happen to have a picture of one?

Last edited:
It was a special bundle, not normal production.
Hate to break it to ya, but special bundle cohibas? Usually the only special non-production Cohibas are ones presented as gifts to foreign dignitaries or auctioned off at the annual Festival Del Habano.

Last edited:
Not going to argue about it, sorry.
No argument here bud. We're trying to help. You know helping keep the industry pure and free of fakes. You know just like any other fake produced good it's dangerous. The fake items typically are made with inferior materials, don't perform as expected, could harm you, water down the reputation of the original/authentic item and typically contribute toward other kinds of seedy behavior.

If they're legit custom rolls from El Laguito (Cohiba) factory in Havana, then cool. If they aren't, good luck with that.

Seriously, no one arguing or busting your balls, we're trying to help.

27714350046_f18c08df9b_b.jpg

Some are going to say no 3 dots above Cohiba, whatever. It's real as are the torpedoes.

image.jpeg image.jpeg Thanks for the pic. Actually the dots look real. Here's the issue: an authentic Cohiba Piramides, which these "Belicosos" are trying to pass for have a very difficult to counterfeit hologram on the label, on the gold bands on top and bottom, on the Taino Indian head. The labels on your "Belicosos" do not have that, they are a simple gold color, not a shiny gold as it should be either, more of a brass color. The shape is inconsistent with what we would see in an authentic Cohiba Piramides also. See pics of authentics:

27714350046_f18c08df9b_b.jpg

Some are going to say no 3 dots above Cohiba, whatever. It's real as are the torpedoes.

Sorry they are fake. You have two different fonts on the old style bands and an incorrect new style band possibly with a third font. Hard to tell with the quality of the picture. Adding to the fact that you say they are bundled special size cigar which they don't really do except for auctions and special events and those cigars go for ungodly amounts yet still come in boxes with the correct bands.

The shape of the cigar can vary so I won't comment on that other than to say those are the pointiest so called Cohibas I've ever seen.

I've sent you a PM asking about he source so to help verify the fact that these are most likely fake.

There were also pyramides which had a 3rd profile which I did not buy.

Sorry but I know they are not fake and my source is confidential.

There were also pyramides which had a 3rd profile which I did not buy.

Sorry but I know they are not fake and my source is confidential.
Bud, did you look at the bands from the real cohibas? Those are as fake as Pam Anderson's boobs.

Enjoy them, as some fakes can still be enjoyed. Much like Pam's boobs.

Cheers.

C

Last edited:
Bud, did you look at the bands from the real cohibas? Those are as fake as Pam Anderson's boobs.

Enjoy them, as some fakes can still be enjoyed. Much like Pam's boobs.

Cheers.

C

Guess the real question....which one is less nasty??

At least Listerine would fix the cigar's aftertaste....