• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohibas

I've had many habanos since the 90s and they weren't all fakes. Maybe the bandsZim are fake, maybe they come in plain, maybe it's unicorn feces, all I can say is its the best cigar I've ever had. I think if it's fake they should start their own brand. I don't think it would be cost effective to have a fake this good.

Many fakes are actually smokeable, actually made with Cuban tobacco, and can be good, but are not the recipe/blend the blenders of each marca (brand) intend. If you enjoy it, ultimately, that's what counts.

I've had many habanos since the 90s and they weren't all fakes. Maybe the bandsZim are fake, maybe they come in plain, maybe it's unicorn feces, all I can say is its the best cigar I've ever had. I think if it's fake they should start their own brand. I don't think it would be cost effective to have a fake this good.
When you are talking about a cigar that sells for $25-$35 per stick, why not invest the money to make a good fake, so people who are unaware continue buying them from you and maximize their profits.

In the end, if you enjoy them that's all that matters, but know that they are not the real thing and that you are putting money in a counterfeiter's pocket.

Also keep in mind that you will not be able to trade/sell Cubans in the BST forum or in a pass on this board.

[QUOTE="CMontoya79, post: .........Those are as fake as Pam Anderson's boobs.

Enjoy them, as some fakes can still be enjoyed. Much like Pam's boobs.

Cheers.

C[/QUOTE]

Wait you are freakin kidding me, Pam Anderson's boobs are fake! Holy Crud now you've really burst the bubble and I sort of liked you till now although you did bail on the 13 run pool this year.