• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Colibri Bankrupt?

I'm not so surprised. My wife got me one of the "Tilton" or something from Colibri, it has a large button on the side, you press it, the top flips open, with flame. Worked well for about a month, then stopped igniting. Sent it back, $35 and it worked for about a week. Sent it back again, another $35, and it worked once. ONCE. In the shop where she bought it. I just trashed it then, and haven't bought anything from them since. Seemed like a reputable company, but when I contacted them about it, they said that I could send it in again for another repair, that I would have to pay for. I just laughed, said no thanks, and went back to matches.

Any SALES?

You missed the sales....they would do a clearance tent sale every year to clear the old models....80 dollar lighters for 5 bucks. The HQ was about 20 miles from my house. This sucks, as we here in RI have the highest unemployment in the country, there goes another few thousand.
Rob

Had three and they all broke within a few days of use. I now use matches and when I'm in a bind, use a Porche Design torch that my wife bought for me this last christmas.

Everything aside this is disappointing as Colibri, if I'm not mistaken, was the first to come out with the torch lighter.