• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"Collectible Cohiba" box

How about this one:

Cuban Cigars For Sale

This is horrific. How do you report this to Ebay?

Regards,

BT

The easiest way is to send an email to Spoof@ebay.com and give them the url of the auction and tell them it's in violation of the law and ebay rules. This may or may not get the job done depending on who opens the email you send. Ebay has changed their site to a multitude of forms and finding the right form is sometimes an excercise in futility. It took me over a year to get ebay to change an email address for me about 7 years ago.

Good luck.
MrTapes

If the guy sells it for $900.00 he will have officially turned eBay into a money printing business. Ridiculous to say the least.

If the guy sells it for $900.00 he will have officially turned eBay into a money printing business. Ridiculous to say the least.

That's really funny because that's what I say when I "turn on the ebay machine", "time to print some money!"
It's nowhere near the money printing vehicle it used to be about 5 years ago but you still wind up gettting "stupid money" for stuff sometimes. If you look at the other stuff this guy is selling my guess is that the Campaign buttons or something else he's selling came to him in the fauxhiba box originally.