• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Collection one year in

Joachim

Well it`s almost a year since I took a tumble down the slippery slope, and I thought that I would share a "few" photos of my collection so far.

2 x Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure #2
HdMEpi2.jpg

Hoyo De Monterrey Petit Robusto
HdMPR.jpg

Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure Especial
HdMEpiEsp.jpg

Diplomaticos #4
Diplomaticos4.jpg

Cohiba Secretos
CohibaSecretos.jpg

RyJ Short Churchill
RyJShortChurchill.jpg

RASS
RASS.jpg

3 x H.Upmann Magnum 48 EL 2009
Upmann48.jpg

Upmann48-2.jpg

Montecristo Edmundo in a SLB
MonteEdmundo.jpg

I have alot more photos, but I am not allowed to post them...is there a limit?

Very nice collection. Just start a new reply if you want to add more photos. You must have a big cabinet or a personal walk in humi for all those! :0 :thumbs:

Very nice collection. Just start a new reply if you want to add more photos. You must have a big cabinet or a personal walk in humi for all those! :0 :thumbs:

Montecristo #2
Monte2-1.jpg

Partagas Serie P No.2
PSPN2.jpg

Partagas Serie D No.4 in a SLB
PSDN4.jpg

La Gloria Cubano MdO #1
LGCMdO1.jpg

La Gloria Cubano MdO #4
LGCMdO4.jpg

Padron 1926 Serie No.6 Maduro
1926maduroNo6.jpg

Padron 1964 Torpedo Maduro & Natural
1964Torpedo.jpg

Padron 1964 Monarca Natural
1964monarcasnat.jpg

Padron 1964 Principe Maduro
1964Principemaduro.jpg

Camacho Corojo 10th Anniversary Robusto (great cigar)
CamachoCorojo10thAnniversary50x4.jpg

Hmmm, not sure on that one. Did you create a gallery here, or are you using something like photobucket? I stopped using the gallery here because I kept getting upload errors. I switched to using photobucket and haven't had a problem. But I usually make collage type pics so I only have one or two photos to upload.

Hmmm, not sure on that one. Did you create a gallery here, or are you using something like photobucket? I stopped using the gallery here because I kept getting upload errors. I switched to using photobucket and haven't had a problem. But I usually make collage type pics so I only have one or two photos to upload.

I got it going...problem was that there was to many photos in the second post as well....

and a few more:

Perdomo Lot 23 Maduro Robusto & Padron Londres Maduro
PerdomoPadron.jpg

Rocky Patel Olde World Reserve Maduro Robusto & Vegas 5 Serie A - Artisan
RPVegas.jpg

5 bags with everyday smokes
5poser-1.jpg

That's a good start on a nice collection of fine cigars and
I'm glad to see some of the boxes have empty spots. :thumbs:

I definitely need a better job if I want to compete with that! Nice collection!

Awesome collection.. I will be there one day.. I just started so I need some running time....

Wow, great start, I wish I had a stock like that! Can't wait to see how it looks in 5yr.

Montecristo #2
Monte2-1.jpg

Partagas Serie P No.2
PSPN2.jpg

Partagas Serie D No.4 in a SLB
PSDN4.jpg

La Gloria Cubano MdO #1
LGCMdO1.jpg

La Gloria Cubano MdO #4
LGCMdO4.jpg

Padron 1926 Serie No.6 Maduro
1926maduroNo6.jpg

Padron 1964 Torpedo Maduro & Natural
1964Torpedo.jpg

Padron 1964 Monarca Natural
1964monarcasnat.jpg

Padron 1964 Principe Maduro
1964Principemaduro.jpg

Camacho Corojo 10th Anniversary Robusto (great cigar)
CamachoCorojo10thAnniversary50x4.jpg

PSD4s are (were) available in a SLB? Or did you just transfer them into one?

He transferred them, Smok'em. PSD4's are packaged in semi-boite natural boxes.

That's a very nice start. To echo a comment made above, nice to see some empty spots. Keep smoking them and note the changes over time.

We have a saying for people like you we use at work......"MUST BE NICE!"

Meant in a good way though! Really great collection! Some serious goodies in there.

I am sure it would not take much to get a few of the BOTL's here, split the cost of gas and come over for a herf. You need some help making empty spaces. :whistling:

I am sure it would not take much to get a few of the BOTL's here, split the cost of gas and come over for a herf. You need some help making empty spaces. :whistling:

lol...but I`m actually running out of space in the humidor, so summer can`t get here fast enough..