• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

College Basketball

St. John's should be one of the elite college basketball schools

Definately. It certainlly was under Louie.

So I'll give a
sadwavey.gif
to coach Jarvis and wish him well.

We're still #1!

Of course a December schedule of Quinnipiac, Army and Iona all at home has a name. East Cupcake State or something.

Go Huskies!!

UCONN's next tough game is 1/11, Oklahoma in Storrs, CT

UCONN 86
OKLAHOMA 59

Hmmm Oklahoma is no longer undefeated, this one wasn't even close :D

UCONN still #1

Well Alph, you and I gotta get the rest of these guys interested in our Huskies.
This is going to be a great year :thumbs:
I say UCONN #1 in the East bracket in this year's NCAA with a better than even chance at going to the final four ;)
(Sorry Fast4Dr) That's in RED in honor of the Red Men

coventrycat86 said:
Well Alph, you and I gotta get the rest of these guys interested in our Huskies.
This is going to be a great year :thumbs:
I say UCONN #1 in the East bracket in this year's NCAA with a better than even chance at going to the final four ;)
(Sorry Fast4Dr)
I hate the Huskies!!!!!!!

I dunno Alph :(

Well, I guess we can't win EVERY game. Let's just hope we can win the Big East regular season title ;)

coventrycat86 said:
I dunno Alph :(

Well, I guess we can't win EVERY game. Let's just hope we can win the Big East regular season title ;)
Game is Tuesday 7pm at MSG if you are still interested CC

Oh BABY!!

Time to TOP this thread!!!

Check out the sub-title of this topic:
UCONN..........#1?

Now, I don't want to say I told you so but

I TOLD YOU SO !!!

First time in a LONG time the pre-season #1 won the tournament. I guess those coaches who vote in the polls are really pretty smart after all :D

How 'bout them Huskies :thumbs: :thumbs:

benjiev?

C'mon, my Huskies helped you win the pool, time for you to post your support :D

That would be CONNECTICUT Huskies as oposed to Washington Huskies :p

CC if you know all.....

What picks will Okafor and Gordon be in this years NBA Draft?? Get them both right and I'll throw you a nice 5-pack of island smokes :thumbs:

I'll need your answer by the end of the week and once it is made you can not change it

coventrycat86 said:
1 & 11 ;)

This post has been edited by coventrycat86 on Apr 14 2004, 12:13 AM
You can't follow instructions or something?? I thought I said no changing but yet I already see an edit :0 :angry: :sign: :sign: :sign:

LMAO @ Fast :D

Well, I had first said 2 & 11 BUT Emeka has got to be the BEST in the country AND I had to add the ;)

So I'll stick with 1 & 11

coventrycat86 said:
LMAO @ Fast :D

Well, I had first said 2 & 11 BUT Emeka has got to be the BEST in the country AND I had to add the ;)

So I'll stick with 1 & 11
I hear ya.....my guess would be 2 and 8

Ah, probably better guesses than mine but the #1 seems to be something we've been seeing a lot of here in Storrs lately :D :sign:

coventrycat86 said:
Ah, probably better guesses than mine but the #1 seems to be something we've been seeing a lot of here in Storrs lately :D :sign:
It really is a 50/50 shot depending on who wins the lottery for 1st pick