• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

College Football 2003

WOW Joe,

I just looked at ASU's schedule and I tell ya, I'm gonna be pulling for ya on October 4th, I've never been a USC fan and you got 'em at HOME. Win that one and to heck with top ten, TOP FIVE!!!

GO Sun Devils!!

You've got me interested now............ I'll be keeping an eye out for the Sun Devils this year.

Not to rain on anyones parade or anything, but did anyone happen to notice that my cats are starting in the top 10 this year. I have a right to be a little proud. I remeber back when I was a student and they tore down the goal posts because they won one fricken game that season and it was in the last few seconds at that. What a turn a round of a program to now start in the top 10.

I don't even want to hear about their easy schedule either. If they go undefeated thats all that will matter. They play at Texas on Oct. 4 and if they win they should have a championship season. We'll see.

We need more cheering for the Warriors. :angry: I will change that, since they are my alma mater.

Warriorslogo_small.jpg

GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wk-mang said:
ParaGod said:
Well all I would like to say is.
Warriorslogo_small.jpg
Lets go Warriors!!!!!!!!!!
Very well said indeed Bruddah PG!!! We gave the Mountaineers a butt-whooping last night with our 2nd string QB in the season opener! The real test will be in two weeks.... Hawaii vs USC at SoCal! GO WARRIORS!

Aloha,

Wade
I agree, I think that is going to be a tough game, too bad I can't watch it here, I have not seen a game since I left HI. :(

UMASS, wow Gibu, what'll that one be 71-3? Even my UCONN Huskies could handle the Minutemen when we had them on the regular schedule back in I-AA. Once you get past the UMASS's of the world, you kinda got a bumpy ride to New Orleans.

I don't think your Cat's schedule is that easy, Big 12 is tough!!

If you can win in Austin on October 4th, I'd say you're bound for the Sugar Bowl.

A lot of the so-called experts have you in the Sugar Bowl and if your opponent is Michigan, my money is with you.

I still really like the Sun Devil's chances cause their only really tough game is USC and fortunately it's AT ASU so the Trojans are going DOWN.

If ASU and Kansas State can both win on October 4th WATCH OUT!! Now that'll really confound the "experts"

So, October 4th will be the big day for you and Joe, I'll be pullin' for the both of ya!!

Good luck.

gatorsmg said:
For any Miami fans out there I hope the former Gator bench warmer that you're using for a starting quarterback works out for you! HA HA See you Sept. 6th :angry:
So how does your foot taste? :sign: LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Kansas State now #5 and if the Buckeyes keep insisting on winning by the skin of their teeth, the Wildcats will jump over them too.

The 'Cats may be going to Austin as the FAVORITE on October 4th!!

Looking good Gibu.....

Well it looks like the Warriors are loosing this game, I just checked and USC is beating the hell out of the Warriors. :( :( :(

Another bad day in East Lansing. Lowly Louisiana Tech scores with 2 seconds left.
La Tech 20 - MSU 19
???
Just imagine what Michigan, Notre Dame and Ohio State are gonna do to 'em.
Its gonna be another looonnnnggg year for the Spartans
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

ParaGod said:
Well it looks like the Warriors are loosing this game, I just checked and USC is beating the hell out of the Warriors. :( :( :(
Bummer, I hate the trojans. GO WARRIORS!!!

But Michigan smoked the Irish!! :thumbs: :thumbs: The Beast must be a happy beast right now.

never mind. the
2628.gif
dont play again until the 20th

national #23!
thought i'd never see the day they were ranked
above a&m!!

I went to almost every game of Michigan's 1997 season. They looked better than that team today. A beautiful day coupled with a rare 330 kickoff meant I got in a lot great tailgating, beer drinking, smoking goodness. Then we CRUSHED Notre Dame.

Good day.

statelandman said:
Another bad day in East Lansing. Lowly Louisiana Tech scores with 2 seconds left.
La Tech 20 - MSU 19
???
Just imagine what Michigan, Notre Dame and Ohio State are gonna do to 'em.
Its gonna be another looonnnnggg year for the Spartans
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
Hell, any day is a bad day in East Lansing, MI!!!!

You can say that again. That's why I live in California now. Even with all the craziness, it still beats E.L.!