• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

College Football thread

Gator

Now that it's over with, what was the biggest surprise of the weekend? I'd have to say Auburn getting whopped at home by USF, and a close 2nd Michigan getting manhandled by the Quacks. Notre Dame getting their arse handed to them again is not a shocker, this next weekend is a epic battle of the 0-2s :laugh: (sorry Justin and Tim).

LSU looks really dominant, not looking forward to going to their house and playing them.

What say you, just trying to get some discussion going...

I'm a diehard Texas fan, so the fact that the Sooners are looking so good is kinda disheartening. Oh well. All bets are off when the two meet in the middle for the Red River Shootout. Any Sooner fan wanna make a 5er bet on the game?...You must be a true blue Sooner fan....Just shoot me a PM

Lurch

Pasadena sport shops might as well stock up on their Badger jerseys. This is yet another year for Wisconsin to pound some ass in the Midwest, and then some.

That's my .02.

I'd say LSU-Va Tech was the most surprising to me. Not that LSU won, but how they completely dominated every aspect of that game.

I say "damn you Frank" I hate your avatar!

I'll change it, i just did it for another Buc fan that happens to be a big fan of mine :laugh:

I'm not shocked to see VaTech dominated, they always seem to be way over-rated.

Pasadena sport shops might as well stock up on their Badger jerseys. This is yet another year for Wisconsin to pound some ass in the Midwest, and then some.

That's my .02.

Hell yeah! I got the badgers going all the way this year.

That's my .02.

All the way to the Citrus Bowl? I have trouble seeing LSU and USC losing to anyone, LSU has their hard games at home, and USC has no hard games, so no way the Badgers pass either one of those teams, and we've seen what happens when those slow Midwest teams play a team w/ serious team speed :p Florida might get in the mix, but our D is super young, so i see a couple losses this year, but still in a BCS bowl.

I like my Crimson Tide as usual...HUSH Frank ;-) Arkansas this week!!

Melly

The Noles will rise again. We'll peak about the end of November, just in time to kick some croc butt.

:D :D :D

That's my .02.

All the way to the Citrus Bowl? I have trouble seeing LSU and USC losing to anyone, LSU has their hard games at home, and USC has no hard games, so no way the Badgers pass either one of those teams, and we've seen what happens when those slow Midwest teams play a team w/ serious team speed :p Florida might get in the mix, but our D is super young, so i see a couple losses this year, but still in a BCS bowl.

Haha florida in the mix, thats cute. We shall see my good man. WI all the way.