• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

College Football

I was referring to Les Miles. I hope Nutt loses enough games to be behind LSU, most importantly I hope he loses to LSU. I know he has beat us the past 3-4 years.

[quote name='Smokin'Sims' timestamp='1283223020' post='991487']
I was referring to Les Miles. I hope Nutt loses enough games to be behind LSU, most importantly I hope he loses to LSU. I know he has beat us the past 3-4 years.
[/quote]

I agree, Miles came into a strong program and has weakened it every year since. I know the LSU fans are still pissed at Saban, but I would love to have him back.

Ken

Ugh LOL! One of the teams that honestly I cannot root for in good conscience. Here is hoping Saban walks into LSU and hands it to them again.

Roll Tide!! Cannot wait! 4 more days!

Melly

Melly, Melly, Melly, don't be a hater!!! You are not a little nervous are you?:sign:

Ken

You know me...Do you REALLY think I am nervous? LOLOL! 3 more days!

No, I don't think you are nervous, nor do you have reason to be. I think Bama has a good chance to repeat (see, I am not a hater) and I will pull for Bama, except when they play LSU.

This is the time of year we wait for.

Geaux Tigers!!!!

Ken

Edit: cause I not reel brite

Ummm...do the Kentucky Wildcats qualify as being called a college football team? I mean, sure, they have been in bowl games for the last several years but take a look at their schedule this year. No, really, take a look at their schedule.

They have the perennial losses to Florida, Georgia and Tennessee. They have the other SEC East also-rans and a couple of yawner SEC West crews. But the out of conference schedule is among the worst that I have ever seen! Louisville for the obligatory governors cup. Western Kentucky who has lost 20 straight games and will be licking their wounds after being slaughtered by Nebraska (shame on the Cornhuskers for shooting so low as to schedule this team). Akron in a matchup that even Breedy will not wager. Charleston Southern who went 6-5 last year but had two games against BCS schools and they lost those games by a combined 108 points.

So, given that my alma mater will have a crap season even if they do get some wins, I ask you whether I should root for my old school or if I should place my loyalties elsewhere. I hail from Ohio, should I just adopt the Buckeyes? Should I go out of the region and make Boise State my team? I need some advice because I think a team of CP's finest could put up as good of a game against Kentucky as some of those teams that they have scheduled.

Wish I had got to you sooner... I hate to see you jumping on with Notre Dame. As someone from Boise I can say that we would happily welcome you as a fan. It's easy to root for ND with all their history but you should go with a team that can get it done now and in the future. Boise State is a growing program that built by quality coaches and players that anyone could be proud to call their team. They play exciting football and unlike Kentucky who unfortunately can't get it done in the big games that is where BSU is at their best. Get in now and hopefully we can celebrate a victory over Virginia Tech on Monday night.

Kick-off to the college football season tonight boys. Two good ones tonight...Pitt @ Utah and USC @ Hawaii 11.00pm ESPN :thumbs:

Gah! The panthers shit their pants in yet another close game. Same story, different year

One of these days I'll learn not to pick Big East teams out of conference... I guess I forgot over the last 9 months. :blush:

Ummm...do the Kentucky Wildcats qualify as being called a college football team? I mean, sure, they have been in bowl games for the last several years but take a look at their schedule this year. No, really, take a look at their schedule.

They have the perennial losses to Florida, Georgia and Tennessee. They have the other SEC East also-rans and a couple of yawner SEC West crews. But the out of conference schedule is among the worst that I have ever seen! Louisville for the obligatory governors cup. Western Kentucky who has lost 20 straight games and will be licking their wounds after being slaughtered by Nebraska (shame on the Cornhuskers for shooting so low as to schedule this team). Akron in a matchup that even Breedy will not wager. Charleston Southern who went 6-5 last year but had two games against BCS schools and they lost those games by a combined 108 points.

So, given that my alma mater will have a crap season even if they do get some wins, I ask you whether I should root for my old school or if I should place my loyalties elsewhere. I hail from Ohio, should I just adopt the Buckeyes? Should I go out of the region and make Boise State my team? I need some advice because I think a team of CP's finest could put up as good of a game against Kentucky as some of those teams that they have scheduled.

Wish I had got to you sooner... I hate to see you jumping on with Notre Dame. As someone from Boise I can say that we would happily welcome you as a fan. It's easy to root for ND with all their history but you should go with a team that can get it done now and in the future. Boise State is a growing program that built by quality coaches and players that anyone could be proud to call their team. They play exciting football and unlike Kentucky who unfortunately can't get it done in the big games that is where BSU is at their best. Get in now and hopefully we can celebrate a victory over Virginia Tech on Monday night.

Go Broncos! I am in the DC area now for the BSU-VA Tech game on Monday. Should be a good one. Lots of Blue and Orange on the planes heading this way.

S.

WOW! What a day of games and a few surprises!! Several teams surprised me at how well they DIDN'T do...

Can't wait for next Saturday!!

Melly
Roll Tide!

On behalf of ND fans worldwide, we would like to thank Punk_Lawyer for joining our ranks and for the victory yesterday.